|——————————————— MY TALK PAGE —————————————
Hello, welcome to my talk page. You are welcome to post any comments below. Please be polite and follow Commons guidelines.
-- coding taken from White Cat.
-- coding taken from Timwi.
- Archive 1: May 2, 2005 – February 12, 2013
Ne predlagaj za brisanje gradiva o katerem clearly nimas pojma. Konqueror je prosta programska oprema in kot tako ne za program, ne za prikazano stran (Wikipedija) ni avtorske zascite razen na logotipu fundacije. --Miha (talk) 11:53, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
- Prikazana stran je bil zaslonski posnetek spletnega portala BBC. --Eleassar (t/p) 12:55, 21 February 2013 (UTC)
I notice that you tagged it as "missing permission", while the uploader has marked it as his or her own work. Assuming you've found it on another website, dated before the upload, wouldn't it be easier to just use the copyvio template? If you haven't found any evidence of previous publication, how could the uploader provide any further evidence of permission?Crisco 1492 (talk) 22:44, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry, but this is not a personal work of the uploader. Andrejj's name (see ) is not 'Marko Pirc'. --Eleassar (t/p) 22:46, 25 February 2013 (UTC)
Video posnetki 
- Videoposnetki so avdiovizualna dela (po jugoslovanskem zakonu kinematografska in kinematografskim podobna dela). Po prejšnjem zakonu so bila zaščitena 50 let po avtorjevi smrti, kar pomeni, da so prosta, če je avtor umrl pred 1. januarjem 1945. --Eleassar (t/p) 21:14, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
Patrolling copyvios 
As it seems that you are interested by patrolling copyvios, some help would be welcomed on Category:Media uploaded without a license. There are currently more than 1600 files to review. Best regards, Yann (talk) 20:34, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
Works of applied art 
Hi! You added this to COM:CRT#Croatia:
"An exception applies to the photographic and similarly-made works, and the works of applied art, which are public domain in Croatia and in the United States if published in 1970 or earlier."
Did works of applied art have a copyright term of 25 years in all parts of Yugoslavia, and do buildings, bridges and the like count as works of applied art? That is, are all buildings and bridges in the former Yugoslavia in the public domain if they were completed at least 25 years before the copyright law was changed, thereby eliminating any FOP issues concerning those works? --Stefan4 (talk) 15:51, 8 March 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, this did apply in all parts of Yugoslavia. For buildings, bridges and the like, the works of architecture were treated separately (see , Article 3: "djela s podrućja slikarstva, kiparstva, arhitekture i grafike...te ostala djela likovnih umjetnosti") and were protected for 50 years p.m.a. (Article 82). --Eleassar (t/p) 10:40, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
Kar se tice fari use; na straneh kot je , nameravam slike zamenjati s predlogo, ki opozori uporabnika, da datoteka sicer se obstaja vendar se jo zaradi zakonskih omejitev sme uporabljati samo pod dolocenimi pogoji (nekomericalnost in navedba avtorja), znotraj WP pa samo pod pogoji postene uporabe. Glede na to, da pa Wikimedija dovoljuje, da vsaka skupnost izoblikuje svoja pravila pa bom pod lipo predlagal, da se na sl.wiki dopusti nalaganje datotek pod licenco CC-BY-NC. --Miha (talk) 15:15, 11 March 2013 (UTC)
Architectural pics 
- Pozdravljen, slike arhitekture lahko na angleško Wikipedijo nalagaš kot proste z uporabo predloge en:Template:FoP-USonly. Si naredil pravilno, čeprav predloga za non-free content ni potrebna. Za zgled glej sliko v en:Cock Bridge (Ljubljana). Lp, --Eleassar (t/p) 23:40, 31 March 2013 (UTC)
Request for Slovene for Template:Closed cap 
Are you interested in adding Slovene to Template:Closed cap? It does not yet have Slovene
- These images are not free for Commons. See COM:FOP#Slovenia. --Eleassar (t/p) 08:53, 25 April 2013 (UTC)
Note: This image was restored because Armenia now has full Freedom of Panorama due to a recent change in this country's laws. A pity the rest of the former Soviet Union's states don't. Kind Regards, --Leoboudv (talk) 05:06, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
- This is a great news for the wikimovement. Congratulations! I hope we will have the full FOP in our country someday too. Regards, --Eleassar (t/p) 15:35, 14 May 2013 (UTC)