|——————————————— MY TALK PAGE —————————————
Hello, welcome to my talk page. You are welcome to post any comments below. Please be polite and follow Commons guidelines.
-- coding taken from White Cat.
-- coding taken from Timwi.
- 1 Slike Almaty
- 2 COM:AN/U
- 3 Talkback
- 4 Vištica i Ivica photo
- 5 Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
- 6 RfC on the scope of file renaming criterion 2
- 7 Delaying my files File:Odranci SLO Dreifaltigkeitskirche Richtung Osten.JPG and Westen
- 8 Image Deletion
- 9 Re. File:Ljubljana2 092.JPG
- 10 Strunjanski križ
- 11 Image has copyright problems
- 12 Reviewing your own uploads
- 13 Please review
- 14 Occupation
Spravujem se, zakaj nimate vprai anj za to sliko Ljubljani ?
Hello. This message is being sent to inform you that there is currently a discussion at Commons:Administrators' noticeboard/User problems#User:Eleassar. This is in relation to an issue with which you may have been involved. Thank you.
|Hello, Eleassar. You have new messages at ArildV's talk page.
Vištica i Ivica photo
Bok! Zakaj si označil mojo fotografijo za brisanje? Public event - Karneval ih Rijeka Se sprdajo na karnevale s tudi.
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- In other languages: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.
RfC on the scope of file renaming criterion 2
Pursuant to the closing of the RFC "Proposed overhaul of the "Which files should be renamed?" section", a second RfC has been opened at Commons:Requests for comment/File renaming criterion 2 specifically to address the scope of criterion 2, which currently reads "To change from a completely meaningless name to a name that describes what the image displays." Since you participated in the initial discussion, I am notifying you of the follow-up RfC.
Please note that I fully anticipate that the first few days will see a number of additional options proposed, so it may be a good idea to check back periodically on the RfC.
Delaying my files File:Odranci SLO Dreifaltigkeitskirche Richtung Osten.JPG and Westen
- Hi, you probably meant "deleted". The reason was that the architect of the building died after 1945, which means that the building is still copyrighted and thus can be freely photographed only for personal usage: any commercial reusage of such photos is not allowed according to the Slovene law. Here at Commons, all files must be free for any usage according to the US law and the law of the country of origin of the photographs. See also Commons:Licensing, Commons:Freedom of panorama#Slovenia and Commons:Deletion requests/Files in Category:Holy Trinity church, Odranci. Best, --Eleassar (t/p) 20:19, 1 August 2014 (UTC)
Please help me by opening this link http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Harshita_Gaur_2014-06-16_13-32.jpg and by checking this image.I think that this is copyrighted work and should be removed from Wikimedia Commons.I am not sure so as administrator i asked you for your help.Thanks.--Param Mudgal (talk) 11:00, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
- I've nominated it for deletion. --Eleassar (t/p) 17:04, 4 August 2014 (UTC)
Re. File:Ljubljana2 092.JPG
File:Beli križ pri Strunjanu.jpg ni slikana v naselju Beli križ/Croce Bianca. Na sliki je Strunjanski križ, ki se nahaja v neposredni bližini romarske cerkev Marijinega prikazovanja v Strunjanu in ne spada pod Portorož. Križ so leta 2012, ob obletnici Marijinega prikazovanja, prenovili, predvsem podstavek, zato je sedanja podoba križa drugačna od podobe na tej sliki iz 2007. Gl. tule. Zmedo pa dela tudi ime datoteke - gre le za križ bele barve in ne za ime naselja. Zato te prosim za preimenovanje in vrnitev kategorije Strunjan, v katero so že umeščene ostale slike tega križa. Tnx, ℳ₪Zaplotnikcontribs 20:27, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
- Hvala za pojasnilo. --Eleassar (t/p) 20:53, 6 August 2014 (UTC)
Image has copyright problems
Please take a look at this image at https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Katchy.jpg . This file seems to be copyrighted.Please delete it from commons.Thanks.--Param Mudgal (talk) 06:55, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
Reviewing your own uploads
- Ok, thanks for the info. --Eleassar (t/p) 09:13, 10 August 2014 (UTC)
Would this file File:Blou Bulle Rugby Unie (BBRU) vier 75 jaar, 1938-2013.jpg be ok, or not? JMK (talk) 09:53, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
- It depends at how long ago the creator of the logo died (was it more than 50 years)? See Commons:Copyright rules by territory#South Africa. --Eleassar (t/p) 06:23, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
Aloha! I added producer to the list and noticed afterwards that film producer is already in the list. Did you look for this kind of producer? Or do we need to expand the producer entries? --Hedwig in Washington (mail?) 00:48, 16 August 2014 (UTC)
- Hi, I was looking for producer in general (TV, film, radio). Thanks for asking and for adding the relevant entry. --Eleassar (t/p) 06:27, 16 August 2014 (UTC)