User talk:Enrique Guardia
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Hi! Was it your intention to blank out the licensing information of File:Mapa del dpto. Pocito, prov. de San Juan, Argentina.jpg with this edit, or was it just an accidental side effect of removing the image note? If you actually have doubts about the licensing, please explain them more clearly, such as by starting a deletion discussion. Thank you! —LX (talk, contribs) 20:58, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- The same thing applies to File:Mapa de la superficie con vid en san juan, aergentina.jpg by the same uploader, where you only removed the license, so perhaps it was intentional after all? I'm reviewing their uploads because they have uploaded a lot of copyright violations, so if you have more information on this, please let me (or someone) know. —LX (talk, contribs) 21:02, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
Quitar la licencia de esos archivos fue totalmente intencional, con el objetivo de los mismos sean eliminados, por ello pido disculpas, puesto que corresponde a una violación. Con respecto a las violaciones de autores no estoy al tanto de ellas, puesto que agrego la fuente correspondiente a cada mapa, que son elaboraciones propias, pero la repectiva información geográfica correponde a ATLAS SOCIOECONOMICO DE SAN JUAN.
Desde ya gracias por las advertencias, estoy aprendiendo el mundo de wikipedia.
Thank you for uploading File:Superficie_cultiva_con_oliva_en_la_provincia_de_San_Juan.jpg!
Did you know that the SVG format is often the best alternative for this type of image? Scalable Vector Graphics have a lot of advantages: They scale better, the file size is usually smaller, and they are easier to modify and translate, helping Wikimedia to distribute knowledge to all of the world. A lot of modern programs support SVG export, though the result is not always what you may expect. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask me, a member of the Graphic Lab, or the Graphics village pump. However, it will be also an improvement if you can export (save) this image in PNG format without artefacts and upload. If this is not the first time you receive this message, feel free to delete it. Uploading images in SVG format isn't mandatory, but it would help. Thanks, and happy editing!
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Enrique Guardia!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Sendero del Parque Nacional El Leoncito, Calingasta, prov. de San Juan.jpg was uncategorized on 22 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:45, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
|File:Oasis vitivinícolas de Cuyo, Argentina.JPG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.