More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Kit body mcfc home 2003-04 embellished.png was uncategorized on 30 March 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:45, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Kit body mcfc home 2003-04.png was uncategorized on 30 March 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:45, 31 March 2011 (UTC)
Equipamientos de fútbol
Hola Falastur2, he visto que puedes editar camisetas de fútbol con los escudos y sponsor correspondientes, quiero hacer lo mismo con mi equipo, pero no encuentro la manera de hacerlo, si no te es molestia, me podrías explicar como lo haces??? Gracias desde ya. Saludos--Fernandocamba3 (talk) 12:11, 5 July 2012 (UTC)