|(P.D. ¿Te gustaría comentar sobre este mensaje?)|
- 1 File tagging File:Tourne_onu.jpg
- 2 Tip: Categorizing images
- 3 Your photo in the WMF annual report
- 4 File:Pavoreal.jpg
- 5 File source is not properly indicated: File:Peace 2013.jpg
- 6 File:Tabaquismo2.jpg
- 7 File:Campaña antitabaquismo Uruguay.jpg
- 8 Nominaciones a Imágenes de Calidad
- 9 Quality Image Promotion
File tagging File:Tourne_onu.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Tourne_onu.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:53, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Fedaro 2008.jpg was uncategorized on 21 September 2009.
- Image:PanoPlazaConstituTrinidad.jpg was uncategorized on 19 November 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Falcon Falco sparverius cinnamominus hunting.jpg was uncategorized on 15 December 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 16 December 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Halcon Falco sparverius.jpg was uncategorized on 15 December 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 16 December 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Falcon 03.jpg was uncategorized on 15 December 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:41, 16 December 2010 (UTC)
- Image:MuseoGurvich.jpg was uncategorized on 25 January 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:50, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
- Image:MuseoPedagogico.jpg was uncategorized on 25 January 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:50, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
- Image:AteneoMontevideo.jpg was uncategorized on 25 January 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:50, 26 January 2011 (UTC)
- Image:ManoloLima.jpg was uncategorized on 29 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:54, 30 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:IberocoopSabado FDR2351 .jpg was uncategorized on 4 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:54, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- Image:IberocoopSabado FDR2348 .jpg was uncategorized on 4 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:54, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Pano Iberocoop 04.jpg was uncategorized on 4 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:54, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
Your photo in the WMF annual report
one of your photos has been used in the recently published annual report of the Wikimedia Foundation. Printed copies of the report have since become available, and we would be happy to send you one as a thank-you for your work - let me know your postal address by email if you would like us to do so!
File source is not properly indicated: File:Peace 2013.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Peace 2013.jpg, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
|File:Tabaquismo2.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
|File:Campaña antitabaquismo Uruguay.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Nominaciones a Imágenes de Calidad
Hola. Estuve viendo algunas de tus fotos y creo que podrían nominarse por lo menos a Imágenes de Calidad. Por ejemplo:
- File:Palacio legislativo aw.jpg
- File:Luna llena hemisferio sur.jpg
- File:Southern Cross and Coalsack Dark Nebula.jpg
- File:Passer domesticus Gorrión común.jpg
- File:Monumento al encuentro entre Einstein y Vaz Ferreira.jpg
En pricipio, esas. ¿Estás de acuerdo? ¿Quieres hacerlo tu?
Además, File:MontevideoFueUnaFiesta 07.jpg es una foto muy linda, pero me temo que la calidad es demasiado baja (lo mismo pasa con varias que subiste). Podrías subirla a mayor calidad para poder nominarla? Saludos. --Ganímedes (talk) 08:44, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
- Hola de nuevo. Nominé estas dos. Esperemos a ver qué ocurre, te parece? Te recomiendo poner en seguimiento la página por si le hacen comentarios a las fotos. No hay requisitos especiales para aprobar o reprobar. Lo hace cualquier usuario. Saludos. --Ganímedes (talk) 22:00, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Southern Cross and Coalsack Dark Nebula.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.