User talk:Fullerton Securities
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Fullerton Securities!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:18646 265168940765 265072855765 3872928 4991806 a.jpg was uncategorized on 15 February 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:44, 16 February 2010 (UTC)
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:18646_265168940765_265072855765_3872928_4991806_a.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
Blurpeace 06:30, 18 February 2010 (UTC)
|Your username has been blocked as being inappropriate. Please see our username policy for more information. You are encouraged to create a new account and contribute to Commons under a more appropriate username. You can do this in one of two ways:
To other users visiting this page: If you feel that a username has been blocked in error, please discuss it here on this user's talk page.
Blurpeace 06:31, 18 February 2010 (UTC)