More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel irc:wikimedia-commons #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons talk:Licensing.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Types de trails (course nature).png was uncategorized on 24 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:54, 25 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Router bit profiles fr.png was uncategorized on 13 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 16:09, 14 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:R407-differents melanges-fr.png was uncategorized on 5 January 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:41, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
Cette image ne semblant être qu'une copie du fichier File:Nahuatl in Mexico.svg, j'en ai demandé la suppression immédiate.
- L'image File:Nahuatl in Mexico-fr.svg n'est pas une simple copie du fichier File:Nahuatl in Mexico.svg. Une modification importante y a été apportée : la notation des nombres, le point a été remplacé par l'espace ; une des règles de la typographie française dit que c'est l'espace qui est le séparateur des milliers et non le point. Je ne comprends donc pas que l'image modifiée ai été supprimée. Fylip22 (talk) 20:38, 27 February 2012 (UTC)