More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
|File:Brudaremossens_radiomast4889.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Motacilla alba alba in Sweden 1.jpg was uncategorized on 19 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 15:32, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Motacilla alba alba in Sweden 3.jpg was uncategorized on 19 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 15:32, 20 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Cykelsemester Ystad-Haparanda 2011 2061.jpg was uncategorized on 20 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 15:53, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Cykelsemester Ystad-Haparanda 2011 1661.jpg was uncategorized on 15 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 17:11, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Cykelsemester Ystad-Haparanda 2011 1659.jpg was uncategorized on 15 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 17:11, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Cykelsemester Ystad-Haparanda 2011 1660.jpg was uncategorized on 15 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 17:11, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
Multiple similar images
Hej! Jag tror inte det är nödvändigt med så många nästan lika bilder som i serien Ekorre 025-044. Ladda hellre upp fler olika motiv. Men tack för dina bidrag, och god fortsättning! --Jonund (talk) 15:09, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
File tagging File:Femoral neck fracture, right hip.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Femoral neck fracture, right hip.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (