From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Welcome to the Commons, GogolMaps!
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Cat: farms / farmhouses
- In Category talk:Farmhouses by country there was no majority to move Category:Farmhouses by country to Category:Farms by country. This vote ought to be valid for the categories for each country as well.
- You can't say, that User:LimoWreck would guard the laws of categorizatoin.--Ulamm 00:14, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- First of all, please don't spreading this FUD. People don't really appreciate that.
- Secondly: I don't count votes. I try to understand what people are saying. And they have valid points.
- Thirdly: I don't care abount any user in particular. I do care about people with knowledge and their judgements on categories. Since 2007-11 I have seen various users of different countries objecting and restoring your actions giving good explanations. And frankly, I've looked up your edits and I have seen very strange things. I'd suggest to trust those people's judgements as they make sense. It would be a shame for you to get blocked for this chaos. --GogolMaps 00:26, 8 February 2008 (UTC)
- We had it on other sites:
- I didn't find wide opposition and LimoWreck didn't find wide consense.
- Many people understand the difference between farm and farmhouse, and many people understand the difference between peasant farming and landlord farming.--Ulamm 03:16, 8 February 2008 (UTC)