Problem with an image ?
my problem is with the choice of colors on the golden rectangle sketch.
i don't see why you did choose to color in black the upper side of the square since you did choose the color red on the left side of it.
it caused me to think about for a little second for my brain to understand it out.
- Je suppose que tu parles de File:Rectangles d or.svg ? La couleur rouge et la couleur bleue indiquent les deux côtés du rectangle d'or. Il était possible de colorer aussi en rouge le haut du carré mais ce n'était pas indispensable. J'ai jugé bon de ne pas le faire.
- Its about File:Rectangles d or.svg, I presume ? Red et blue are the color for the side of the golden rectangle. Its possible but not necessary to color the uperside of the square also in red. I chose not to do it. HB (talk) 09:14, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.