|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Yann 12:40, 11 March 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:54, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Image:F82-Viktoria-Konvoibegleitung.JPG is uncategorized since 27 April 2009.
- Image:Uhles-fertig.jpg was uncategorized on 8 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:51, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
TUSC token d1634f1503db49cd7e9af6665ba626f7
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Vielen Dank für die unzähligen Fotos von Denkmälern in Bonn! Vielleicht hast du schon gesehen, dass es nun Kategorien für jeden der vier Stadtbezirke gibt, z.B. Category:Cultural heritage monuments in Bonn (Stadtbezirk) oder Category:Cultural heritage monuments in Bad Godesberg. Am besten sortierst du neue Fotos direkt dort ein. Gruß--Leit (talk) 09:30, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
- Ignoriere Google Maps und schau bei Openstreetmap.--Hagman (talk) 18:17, 18 September 2011 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Bonn Schwarzrheindorf Grabkreuz.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 has finished
- Message delivered by Lucia Bot in 22:07, 17 October 2011 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Lohrsdorf, Ritterstraße 22.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Editor @ ar.wiki
Hello. I would like to inform you that I have granted you editor flag at the Arabic Wikipedia, all your edits there will be automatically marked as patrolled. Best regards.--Avocato (talk) 07:08, 6 December 2013 (UTC)