User talk:Handige Harrie
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel irc:wikimedia-commons #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons talk:Licensing.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Hello Handige Harrie!
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
- Image:Wegindeling.svg is uncategorized since 25 November 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 21:51, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Eprommer.jpg is uncategorized since 2 January 2009. BotMultichillT (talk) 05:50, 3 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Aansluitfactor.jpg is uncategorized since 21 January 2009. BotMultichillT 05:57, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Fietsstraat.JPG is uncategorized since 11 April 2009.
- Image:Handvat voor schrikdraad.JPG is uncategorized since 11 April 2009.
- Image:Slingerhek1.JPG is uncategorized since 29 May 2009.
- Image:Slingerhek2.JPG is uncategorized since 29 May 2009.
- Image:Rear lights.JPG is uncategorized since 10 July 2009.
- Image:Ruiters stapvoets.JPG is uncategorized since 3 August 2009.
- Image:Canzonetta3.png was uncategorized on 10 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:58, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Canzonetta2.png was uncategorized on 10 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:58, 11 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Weendbuulnallee.jpg was uncategorized on 9 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:53, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
|File:Gmail_Spam.gif has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Left Green/Right Magenta (not red!)
The picture was absolutely correct. These glasses are used for a few movies on DVD or BluRay, eg en:Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008 film)#Home_media. I have reverted your edit. --Lindi44 (talk) 20:32, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
- If so, those movies violate a standard which has existed for many decades. Apparently the movies were made by people who had no experience with stereoscopy. Handige Harrie (talk) 20:56, 15 March 2012 (UTC)
- Look here: Pictures of various glasses
|File:SanquinPelikaan.JPg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
Speeldgoed is doorgaans auteursrechtelijk beschermd omdat het ook een kunstvorm is. Je kan het zo zien: een plushe knuffel is ook een beeldje. Een standbeeld wat niet aan de openbare weg staat is beschermd, en knuffels ook. Vera (talk) 15:27, 23 May 2012 (UTC)