|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
— Manecke 18:52, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
File source is not properly indicated: File:Ekbird.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Ekbird.jpg, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:51, 29 July 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Kinderschule Ottersforf.JPG is uncategorized since 28 July 2009.
- Image:Mummelsee Hotel nach Brand (Juli 2009).JPG is uncategorized since 28 July 2009.
Hallo! My name - Andrew Kurbiko, i am designer, Aplusc Media CEO. I think that this work http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/00/Pitcairn_Island_Group.svg/2000px-Pitcairn_Island_Group.svg.png is really very good! Can u send some others works, or, may be résumé on my mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on https://www.facebook.com/kurbiko! thank you! [aplusc.com]
Hallo Hansbaer, Du hattest obige Datei auf die 2009er Wahl aktualisiert. Da ich mich mit der Erstellung von SVG-Dateien nicht auskenne, die Frage, ob Du auch das 2012er Ergebnis (4,6%) einbauen könntest. Vielen Dank für Deine Mühe sagt im Voraus der Mogelzahn (talk) 09:50, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- Danke für den Hinweis. Ich konnte mit etwas Trickserei den Balken für die letzte Wahl unterbringen. Bei der nächsten wird man dann wohl alle Balken verkleinern müssen, um hinzukommen. --Hansbaer (talk) 20:48, 27 September 2012 (UTC)
Very nice update of the Bundesrat diagram. I think having vertical lines makes more sense and using three colour blocks instead of dots was a good idea! --Shabidoo (talk) 19:15, 13 December 2014 (UTC)