|(P.S. 이 메시지의 피드백을 남겨주실 수 있나요?)|
안녕하세요. 한국어판에도 같은 계정으로 활동하는 LERK입니다. 저작자표시-동일조건변경허락 2.0 대한민국은 이미 있었는데 저작자표시 2.0 대한민국도 제가 만들었습니다. IRTC1015님 블로그에서 주장하신 라이센스와는 다른 라이센스로 제공하시니 안내했습니다. LERK (Talk / Contributions) 09:04, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- 위키백과에 제가 업로드한 사진에 한해 GFDL로 배포…라고 하려고 했으나 작업이 귀찮아서 말이지요. 블로그 쪽은 어떨지 모르지만, 위키백과에는 계속 GFDL로 공개할 생각입니다. -- IRTC1015 09:23, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
Subway maps 지하철 지도
Hello. I like the maps you've been making very much. Could you tell me how you did them, please? 안녕하세요? 저는 당신의 지하철 지도들 봤고 좋았어요. 어떻게 만들었어요? Jpbarrass 09:09, 20 November 2007 (UTC)
- Thank you. I made Korean edition map for Seoul Subway by Adobe Illustrator CS3, and others by Macromedia Flash 8. I'll remake others soon. - IRTC1015 06:54, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- 죄송합니다. 확인하는 것을 깜빡했네요. Kwj2772 Disc. kowiki. 13:24, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful informations about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
I noticed you updated this map, could you please provide a lower resolution version? The version you've included seems to be too big and cannot properly generate a thumbnail image:Seoul Subway linemap en.png . It was complaining about it being over 12 million pixels. Shrinking it makes the stops unreadable so my suggestion is to lay out compact like the previous ones were done. Too much white space kills it.--Crossmr (talk) 05:32, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
- What a mess. I've just uploaded a new version of the map. It's still big, anyway, its thumbnail is alright. I'm sorry for wasting performance of servers. :( - IRTC1015 (talk) 16:04, 8 December 2008 (UTC)
- At least we have a thumbnail. To be honest I prefer the older versions you provided. While this one is more geographically correct, the older versions allowed me on 1920x1200 to view the map in a page and still have the names legible. With this shrunk down to the browser window, you can't read anything at all. With the new lines coming though that really isn't practical unfortunately.--Crossmr (talk) 03:51, 10 December 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 15:17, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Korail Paldang Station.JPG was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
벡터 그래픽스 파일 제작 요청
- File:Nagoya subway linemap ja.png
- File:Nagoya subway linemap ko.png
- File:Daegu subway linemap ja.png
- File:Daegu subway linemap ko.png
- File:Busan subway linemap ko.png
- File:Busan subway linemap ja.png
- File:Seoul Subway linemap en.png
- File:Seoul Subway linemap ko.png
- File:Seoul Subway linemap ja.png
- File:Keiyo-Line Linemap.png
Your adding of copyvio to an image
|File:IRTC-Gyeyang Station.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Error(s) on file
Please see Template talk:Sidebar track gauge#Error on diagram (file) Peter Horn (talk) 04:08, 30 December 2012 (UTC)