User talk:Igor Fedenko
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Детальная категоризация табличек и мемориальных досок
Спасибо за ;) Буду поддерживать, по мере сил. Наверное, нужно попробовать "протащить" это деление до самого верха, особенно учитывая плачевное состояние категории Plaques. --Kaganer (talk) 10:10, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
- Не за что. Да, в этой категории есть чем заняться :) Однако я, так сказать, вики-ленивец, так что, возможно, руки дойдут нескоро... Надеюсь, не нарушил сферу интересов? --Ingvar-fed (talk) 13:26, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
Please give images good descriptions
I noticed you've uploaded Category:Zvyozdochka Enterprise and I thought I should draw your attention to a common error.
Please give some thought to writing a good description of uploaded images. This ensures that they can be used. It also helps those that review and improve categories do a better job, which also ensures that images will get used in novel and interesting ways. Thanks, and happy editing!
- Well, thanks for the message. Still, I'd like to point out that I have uploaded no files, but created a few categories for better sorting of the images. Besides the images are well described but in Russian )) Suppose, you mean English descriptions? --Ingvar-fed (talk) 18:11, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
TUSC token 25a49c747dca457e43a29f926a383a30
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Igor Fedenko!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Devyatkino Station Unused Hall.jpg was uncategorized on 4 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:57, 5 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:N.N.Nepluev-1901.jpg was uncategorized on 20 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:02, 21 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:A. Sekundov (a priest) - 1903.jpg was uncategorized on 20 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:02, 21 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Krel Alexandr -3.jpg was uncategorized on 14 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:26, 15 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Krel Alexandr -1.jpg was uncategorized on 14 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:26, 15 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Krel Alexandr - 2.jpg was uncategorized on 14 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:26, 15 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Igor Fedenko (Ingvar-fed) 12Oct2011.jpg was uncategorized on 20 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 14:33, 21 October 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Kaczerginski-1929.gif was uncategorized on 29 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:08, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Yung Vilne.gif was uncategorized on 29 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:08, 30 November 2011 (UTC)
|Category discussion notification||Category:RA-67222 has been listed at Commons:Categories for discussion so that the community can discuss ways in which it should be changed. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this category, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for discussion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it. If the category is up for deletion because it has been superseded, consider the notion that although the category may be deleted, your hard work (which we all greatly appreciate) lives on in the new category.
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- In other languages: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.