More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:53, 25 August 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Mairie de Crosne.jpg was uncategorized on 24 August 2009.
- Image:Vue de Todi.jpg was uncategorized on 31 August 2009.
- Image:Église Notre-Dame de l'Assomption (Crosne).jpg was uncategorized on 20 September 2009.
- Image:Fort Yemma Gouraya (Béjaïa).jpg was uncategorized on 20 September 2009.
- Image:Mairie de Montgeron.jpg was uncategorized on 20 September 2009.
- Image:Panneau d'information Fort Yemma Gouraya (Béjaïa).jpg was uncategorized on 21 September 2009.
- Image:Barrage et passerelle Suzanne (Crosne).jpg was uncategorized on 26 September 2009.
- Image:École Georges Brassens (Crosne).jpg was uncategorized on 26 September 2009.
- Image:Meat dryer.svg was uncategorized on 29 April 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:44, 30 April 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Chebakia.jpg was uncategorized on 10 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:09, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Pain (taguella) à El Ghessour, Algérie, 19 novembre 2009.jpg was uncategorized on 16 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:44, 17 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Msemmen-Ghrayef.jpg was uncategorized on 23 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:15, 24 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Expédition de Charles-Quint contre Alger.jpg (Léon Galibert, p. 184).jpg was uncategorized on 7 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:12, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Expédition de Charles-Quint contre Alger.jpg (Léon Galibert, p. 188).jpg was uncategorized on 7 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:12, 8 November 2011 (UTC)
- Also other words appear misaligned. —Tve4 (talk) 16:18, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
- If you careflly look at the svg file (not the previews generated by MediaWiki), you'll notice that the alignment is correct. I've noticed the problem and corrected it by vectorizing the text, and to get the right version, you must refresh your browser's cache. But in all cases, it's a MediaWiki bug. --Indif (talk) 16:31, 14 January 2010 (UTC)
TUSC token c1726491b8ed704cf96a7270e080149f
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Hello, I have seen that you fortunately had corrected some Moroccan region maps, adding the border with Western Sahara and the dashed background. Could you do that with all the rest of Moroccan region maps? I would do it, but Im not good drawing, but I would help if needed. Regards,--HCPUNXKID (talk) 15:48, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
- Hello. Unfortunately, I'm currently too busy, either IRL or in WP. Sorry. Regards. --Indif (talk) 19:21, 17 March 2013 (UTC)
vos demandes de supprission
- Maroki ? Pourquoi Maroki ? Mon pseudo est Indif, si cela t'as échappé.
- Ensuite, le fait que les auteurs ne mentionnent rien signifie, en matière de droits d'auteurs, que leurs créations ne sont pas publiés sous une licence libre. La publication sous licence libre exige que cela soit explicitement indiqué, sinon leurs créations sont par défauts protégés et ne peuvent être chargées dans Commons. Cordialement. --Indif (talk) 17:30, 31 March 2013 (UTC)
- toutes les photos publiés sur ce genre de blog sont libres  --— Mouh2jijel [Talk] 17:40, 31 March 2013 (UTC)
who are you to consider my common as a violation of copyright ? En Algérie on a pas les mêmes trucs du merde que vous avez. Votre acte veut miner la force productive d'un pays sous-développé . — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) le 6 septembre 2013 à 22:36 (UTC)
- Désolé, mais ces « trucs de merde » existent aussi en Algérie : Ordonnance n° 03-05 du 19 Joumada El Oula 1424 correspondant au 19 juillet 2003 relative aux droits d'auteur et aux droits voisins. Et je corrige, certains, et non pas tout le pays, sont sous-développés : la preuve, ce message. --Indif (talk) 09:00, 9 September 2013 (UTC)
Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey!
Thank you for taking part in the Wiki Loves Monuments participants' survey. Your answers will help us improve the organization of future photo contests!
In case you haven't filled in the questionnaire yet, you can still do so during the next 7 days.
And by the way: the winning pictures of this year's international contest have been announced. Enjoy!