User talk:Jean-Christophe BENOIST
|(P.S. Vous pouvez émettre une critique ou un commentaire sur ce message de bienvenue)|
Yann 22:50, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Image:Giovanni_Lorenzo_Bernini_-_Blessed_Ludovica_Albertoni.jpg
- 2 Image:Vatican-ChapelleSixtine-Plafond.jpg
- 3 Image:Luz Saint-Sauveur - Pont Napoléon.JPG
- 4 File:Louvre-Pyramide-Interieur.jpg
- 5 Tip: Categorizing images
- 6 File:LasVegas-FremontStreet.jpg
- 7 POTY votes
- 8 File:HiérarchieChomsky.svg
- 9 File:Presidentielles2012-Affiches.jpg
- 10 Publication of your photo, statue of Marcus Aurelius.
- 11 Structure lunaire
Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. Please remember that all uploads require source, author and license information. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? Thank you. --Siebrand 16:11, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
- I forgot the license. I corrected the picture. Thanks --Jean-Christophe BENOIST 19:06, 12 August 2007 (UTC)
Merci beaucoup pour cette contribution, j'avais cherché désespérément une photo libre de droit pour illustrer l'article fr:Pont Napoléon (Luz-Saint-Sauveur) sur wikipédia : )
|File:Louvre-Pyramide-Interieur.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Jean-Christophe BENOIST!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:18, 13 July 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Villa arpel 104.JPG is uncategorized since 12 July 2009.
- Image:Corse - Cargèse - Eglise grecque.jpg was uncategorized on 20 August 2009.
- Image:Vision relative jumeaux.png was uncategorized on 22 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:48, 23 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Grover-EtatInitial.jpg was uncategorized on 19 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Grover-EtatFinal.jpg was uncategorized on 19 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Grover-Amplification.jpg was uncategorized on 19 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Grover-PassageParBoiteNoire.jpg was uncategorized on 19 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Grover-ProbaVsIter.svg was uncategorized on 19 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 20 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Grover-MiroirMoyenne.jpg was uncategorized on 20 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:42, 21 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Grover geo.svg was uncategorized on 21 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:51, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:RCS-Rotation-X.png was uncategorized on 22 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 23 August 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Verone - Porta Borsari.jpg was uncategorized on 9 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:40, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Tremezzo - Villa Carlotta.jpg was uncategorized on 9 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:40, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Verone - San Zeno - Cloitre.jpg was uncategorized on 9 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:40, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Lago Orta - Isola San Giulio.jpg was uncategorized on 9 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:40, 10 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Howard scott.jpg was uncategorized on 8 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 16:14, 9 October 2011 (UTC)
- Image:HiérarcheArithmetique.svg was uncategorized on 22 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:39, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
Remember that you can vote only once in the final round; I saw you voted for more than one image in the final round: I suggest you to remove all your votes and leave just one, otherwise none of your votes will be counted. Have a nice day, --Broc (talk) 21:06, 31 May 2011 (UTC)
- The SVG was presumably serviceable and functional for viewing Wikipedia articles in web browsers at certain fixed resolutions, yet not fully useful for other things that SVGs should be able to do... AnonMoos (talk) 21:58, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
|File:Presidentielles2012-Affiches.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
Wikimedia Commons takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
Publication of your photo, statue of Marcus Aurelius.
I am an archaeologist working in northern England and have just completed a new book entitled ‘Hadrian and his Wall’. The first part is a biography of Hadrian, and in this I would very much like to use your photo of the bronze statue of Marcus Aurelius in the Musei Capitolini, Rome. Given that you have placed the image on Wikimedia, I hope this will be okay, and by way of thanks I would like to send you a copy of the book when it is published. If you would like a copy of the book please let me know the address I should send it to.
The image will be credited as ‘Photo: Jean-Christophe Benoist/Wikimedia’, unless you advise me otherwise.
To ensure I get it promptly, I would be very grateful if you could please copy any reply to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Thank you very much.
Serait-il possible de rectifier File:FormationLune.svg en écrivant "lunaire" avec une minuscule ? Idem, pour File:HiérarchieChomsky.svg il faudrait décapitaliser "régulières" et "générale" (et expliciter "Gr." ne serait pas une mauvaise chose). C'est un détail mais je profite d'être allé voir ces fichiers pour que ce soit corrigé. Merci d'avance.
SenseiAC (talk) 21:42, 13 April 2014 (UTC)