|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
-Darwinek 18:30, 18 December 2006 (UTC)
- 1 HK416
- 2 Acamarachi
- 3 Image:Miscanti Lagoon San Pedro de Atacama Chile Luca Galuzzi 2006.jpg
- 4 Lincancábur
- 5 Autopatrol given
- 6 WLM
- 7 File:Bk2.jpg
- 8 Max Payne
- 9 Pachecadas
- 10 A barnstar for you!
- 11 RE:Marcação da imagem File:Sernamby 2009.jpg
- 12 Admin?
- 13 Battle of Ayta ash-Sha'b
- 14 Tag removal reversions
- 15 Hi!
- 16 User rights
- 17 Alien Hominid
- 18 Tagged File: :All-Ivy Soccer Star Pakeman Lends Talent to Big Red Team.jpg
- 19 Deletion requests
- 20 Khursheed Khan
- 21 Re: Speedy Deletion File:Salomão.JPG
- 22 Mirchi_Poster.png file deletion
- 23 RE:
- 24 Re: Common Deletion
- 25 A barnstar for you!
- 26 Deleted image?
- 27 File:济南外国语学校校务综合管理系统（第三版）主界面.png
- 28 Some suspect copyright violation
- 29 File:Robert Kubica 2010 Monaco GP - 2.jpg, File:Robert Kubica 2010 Monaco GP.jpg
- 30 Blocked images
- 31 Gracias...
- 32 Hi! - why?
- 33 File:Viet Nam News.JPG
- 34 Requiero de una explicación
- 35 re: File:Bianca Ryan at the Smile Event 2009.jpg
- 36 A barnstar for you!
- 37 Aê
- 38 RE
- 39 Ola-Fares-15321.jpg
- 40 Eliminado de foto articulo
- 41 SF Chronicle
- 42 about file File:621A9353.jpg File:Master headshot 2013.jpg
- 43 Online News site photo deletion
- 44 Rocky Horror
- 45 Uploading images
- 46 Roses
- 47 Zdjęcia Ryho2
- 48 Deleted files
- 49 Collage de Iquitos
- 50 File:Broken Hearts & Madmen.jpg
- 51 New York Times photo deletion
- 52 The University Times photo deletion
- 53 Request, could you please comment on Commons:Deletion requests/Files uploaded by Eduemoni?
- 54 Filemover
- 55 Acerca de borrados de imagen
- 56 A barnstar for you!
- 57 Borrado
- 58 Re: Oznaczanie grafik File:Zestaw podstawowy Meritum I.jpg
- 59 Acceptable Photos
Por favor deshaz el etiquetado como "violación de copyright" de la imagen que subí del HK416. Es un trabajo mío, pues me dedico al área del Armamento, si bien la imagen que subí es una foto que tomé de una réplica de Airsoft de dicho fusil de asalto (en mi país esta prohibido tener o portar armas de uso militar, bajo fuertes penas de cárcel). Agradeceré que deshagas eso, por favor.Maverick chile86 (talk) 11:04, 17 November 2013 (UTC)
Tienes razón. Esta imagen la subí cuando hacía mis pininos en Commons y al parecer nadie notó que no tenía origen. Bueno ya la borré y la retiré de los artículos que la enlazaban. Saludos Axxgreazz (talk) 04:27, 4 February 2007 (UTC)
Image:Miscanti Lagoon San Pedro de Atacama Chile Luca Galuzzi 2006.jpg
Thank You Jespinos. Do you live in Chile? --LucaG 16:18, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, I live in Santiago of Chile. And thanks to you also for your beautiful photos. Jespinos 18:49, 24 March 2007 (UTC)
- Hi, Jespinos, my image of Salar de Talar (Image:Miscanti Lagoon near San Pedro de Atacama Chile Luca Galuzzi 2006.jpg) has been nominated in Commons:Featured picture candidates. But colors look totally irreal for those never been in your amazing country! --LucaG 20:12, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
Hi Jespinos, thank you for your correction. I wasn't sure about location. --LucaG 21:03, 27 December 2007 (UTC)
I checked the elevation some chilometers away from the place where I took the photo "Colors of Altiplano" so I'm not sure about. How can I read elevation from Google Earth? Thank you again Jespinos. --LucaG 11:59, 31 December 2007 (UTC)
- Done I changed the altitude to 4720 meters. --LucaG 19:30, 1 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 01:47, 16 September 2012 (UTC)
Gracias por tu aviso! Veré como poder incorporar los tags respectivos.
thanks for marking the file as Copyrights violation.
Thanks for reporting the Max Payne screenshots :-)
Hi, you've created an entry saying that some of my files are copyrighted by Endesa. When I uploaded then I worked for that company and they ask me to upload them. They gave the rights of the images for the community. I would appreciate if you delete the entry. I can met with you to show you the contracts or to go with you to Endesa, and the you can see it's true what I'm telling. http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/Files_uploaded_by_Pachecadas
- I'm afraid, but I can't delete the entry. I have transferred your comment to the deletion entry and there we would continue the discussion about the copyright status of the images uploaded by you. Jespinos (talk) 15:41, 17 December 2012 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Defender of the Wiki Barnstar|
|For your work on tagging copyvio and attack images. Thank you! INeverCry 18:50, 21 December 2012 (UTC)|
RE:Marcação da imagem File:Sernamby 2009.jpg
Cara, até isso agora? Eu sou Thiago Negris, o autor da foto? Como assim eu não dei permissão pra usar minha foto? Que merda é essa agora? pqp! Tenha bom senso! Leia meu nick antes de sair fazendo merda. pqp! Thiagonegris (talk) 23:57, 3 January 2013 (UTC)
??????? Soy Thiago Negris, autor del foto! ¿Cómo es que no me dan permiso para usar mi foto? ¿Qué mierda ahora? PQP! Tener sentido común! Leer mi nick antes de salir de mierda haciendo. PQP!Thiagonegris (talk) 00:02, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
You do alot of good work with CSD and DR. Have you considered becoming an administrator? We could definitely use help with closing DRs, deleting copyvios, etc. I'd be happy to nominate you if you're interested. INeverCry 05:44, 5 January 2013 (UTC)
- I feel very flattered with your words, but for now I am not interested in being administrator here. Sorry for cannot help you with admin tasks. Jespinos (talk) 15:20, 5 January 2013 (UTC)
- Thats OK. If/when you feel ready, my offer to nominate/support you stands. INeverCry 17:55, 5 January 2013 (UTC)
- I would support your nomination. You deletion requests are useful, and well made. Yann (talk) 15:35, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
- Thank for your support for an eventual nomination, but for the type of tasks that I like to do, admin tools are not needed. Jespinos (talk) 19:30, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
- Hola uno a INeverCry, piénsalo. Creo que tus aportaciones a este proyecto como administrador serían más cómodas, eficaces y con unas herramientas que desde luego te ayudarían en el día a día a hacer si es posible una mejor tarea.
- No obstante, decidas lo que decidas, me gustaría felicitarte por tu gran trabajo. Un saludo. --Alan (talk) 15:52, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
- Thank for your support for an eventual nomination, but for the type of tasks that I like to do, admin tools are not needed. Jespinos (talk) 19:30, 13 February 2013 (UTC)
Battle of Ayta ash-Sha'b
You have removed a map I've created for the article on the Battle of Ayta ash-Shab. See Talk:Battle of Ayta ash-Shab/Archives/2012/February#Copyright_violation.3F_2. You claim that the original map is from Google Earth while it is in fact from Wikimapia. But I don't know much about copyright issues. I don't know if your mistake changes anything. If it does, please return my image. If it does not are you aware of any map which is allowed to use in Wikipedia.
Tag removal reversions
- Fair use material is not permitted on Wikimedia Commons. Jespinos (talk) 15:15, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
- Oh, yes. It's permitted on enwiki. Forgot. Nataev (talk) 15:21, 19 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi Jespinos. I've given you the patroller and rollbacker rights in order to make sure you have all the tools you need. You're not required to do anything different: I just wanted to give you more options. INeverCry 02:02, 21 January 2013 (UTC)
Why did you delete the GBA Alien Homind picture? It is a good reference picture that shows the obscure only to UK version. I took the photo myself and it does not show content such as the inner pages of the manual. The picture is just as one would see if buying the game in the store, any possible copyright is only inside the pages of books and manuals.
Tagged File: :All-Ivy Soccer Star Pakeman Lends Talent to Big Red Team.jpg
Hello Jespinos, On 18 February 2013, you tagged the file: All-Ivy Soccer Star Pakeman Lends Talent to Big Red Team.jpg (http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:All-Ivy_Soccer_Star_Pakeman_Lends_Talent_to_Big_Red_Team.jpg), and indicated that this media is missing permission information [and][...] there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license.
Please be advised that on April 23, 2012 I sent "firstname.lastname@example.org" an email with the required information. The copyright holder is Cornell University, who informed me that Cornell Daily Sun content (authored by Cornell students) may be repurposed with the assigned Creative Commons license you refer to: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license <http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/legalcode>. Below is a copy of the mail.
NOTE: The issue may be connected with Ticket#2012030610012528.
You nominated from from VIATG (talk · contribs) for deletions without informing the uploader. Please do not forget. Best is to use the gadget. See your preferences. Regards, Yann (talk) 10:58, 28 February 2013 (UTC)
- Apologies for any lost time caused by omitting uploader notification. Jespinos (talk) 18:55, 28 February 2013 (UTC)
Hi Jespinos. I wanted to let you know that I've deleted the images of User:Khursheed Khan Photo and blocked the account and related accounts. I've placed a list of sock accounts on User:Khursheed Khan Photo. If you see any more socks of this user, let me know. INeverCry 01:13, 1 March 2013 (UTC)
Re: Speedy Deletion File:Salomão.JPG
Mirchi_Poster.png file deletion
Hi, you have deleted Mirchi Poster file. This is a movie publicity poster, and photo taken by me.
Buenas noches, no entiendo el motivo de la eliminación de dos imágenes de Anahí Puente, le pedi permiso al autor (César Ovalle) y modifico la licencia para que puedan ser subidas a wikimedia Commons, puse el enlace de flicker para que se confirmara la licencia que permitía su subida al sitio, el mismo autor de la foto me dio el permiso, no entiendo cual fue el problema por el cual eliminaron las fotos. Acá las fotos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cesarovalle/5072135443/in/set-551099/ http://www.flickr.com/photos/cesarovalle/5070844746/in/set-551099
Acá esta el permiso del dueño de las fotos, esta en portugués por que él es de Brasil: http://s283.beta.photobucket.com/user/kissmetwice_photos/media/Dibujo-1.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0
- Imágenes con licencias que no permiten su uso comercial no son aceptadas en Wikimedia Commons. Jespinos (talk) 00:18, 12 March 2013 (UTC)
Re: Common Deletion
Hi~ you delete all my photos from http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles/Htoo_Wunna_Ko_Ko .. i use them for my Own User Page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Htoo_Wunna_Ko_Ko Are they need to delete ?? I don't use wiki often. So, if you can, send message to my facebook https://www.facebook.com/htoowunna.koko — Preceding unsigned comment added by Htoo Wunna Ko Ko (talk • contribs)
- See COM:PS in order to understand the reasons for the deletion request. The question is not if your images need be deleted, but that the question is if they are within the project scope or fulfill some type of exception rule. Jespinos (talk) 20:03, 15 March 2013 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Barnstar of Good Humor|
|:( no entiendo la solicitud de borrado aunke me da lo mismo ermano nisikiera te conosco saludos wal broda no ai problem Xd Maik Gustavo Ovando (talk) 04:23, 29 March 2013 (UTC)|
Sorry to bother you, but I don't think this screen snap has any copyright problem, because I'm the designer of this website. Is it forbidden to upload my own work? YVAZ (talk) 06:17, 18 April 2013 (UTC)
Some suspect copyright violation
(I'm not English, so excuse me for the awful and awkward English). I saw your advise on my talk on Wikipedia Commons. Those picture are real screenshot from my computer (on Ubunut, I push Stamp R Sist, and then cut them with Gimp). I didn't put the copyright licence because I didn't know what of that all was the more correct. If you can help me, you make me a favor. Dan1gia2 (talk) 04:10, 29 April 2013 (UTC)
File:Robert Kubica 2010 Monaco GP - 2.jpg, File:Robert Kubica 2010 Monaco GP.jpg
- The Picasa Web user is not the copyright holder of the images. These are owned by Sutton Images. Jespinos (talk) 15:43, 1 May 2013 (UTC)
Copyvio per http://photos.speedtv.com/gallery/F1_Robert_Kubica_2010_Highlights. Regretfully I will have to nominate for deletion the rest of the images that come from that Picasa Web album. Jespinos (talk) 21:28, 3 May 2013 (UTC)
Every image that I upload to wiki commons are my own propriety. Please restore my property. Next time check before "assuming" something
Hi! - why?
Hi dear jespinos the image:Resident evil 3 splash.jpg which I added was taken by my self and I just added it to give a gift to my friend. Does it really neet to be deleted?
- The deletion of your image was necessary because it is not compatible with Commons licensing policy. See here for further explanation. Jespinos (talk) 15:53, 21 November 2013 (UTC)
File:Viet Nam News.JPG
Hi Jespinos, I am writing about the photo above. It is from a newspaper I bougth in Vietnam, I still have the newspaper so I took a picture of it and put it in the Commons... Can it be done? or is something irregular? Saludos DARIO SEVERI (talk) 08:06, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
- Hi Jespinos, thanks for you message, it will impossible get the permission from the editor, I am not more in Vietnam so if you thing the picture is not editable please cancel it. I don't know how do this. Thanks DARIO SEVERI (talk) 14:37, 25 November 2013 (UTC)
Requiero de una explicación
Un saludo, Jespinos. Me comunico porque como lo dice mi título, necesito un explicación sobre porqué el archivo File:Isa TK+ Main Cast.jpg ha sido borrado. En la página de donde la saqué (Flickr) dice claramente que su licencia es de «Some rights reserved», la cual es exactamente la que utilicé para su licencia, y por lo que sé, Wikimedia Commons si admite este tipo de licencias para archivos de imágen. Entonces porqué fue borrada mi imágen?
Pido su inmediata respuesta por favor, y si en algo me equivoco, permitame saber en mi página de descusión en la Wikipedia en español. Reitero; Pienso que usted se eqivocó, y si soy yo el equivocado hágamelo saber porfavor. Cordialmente: --Jbook15 (talk) 22:19, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
Que tal Jespinos. Me encuentro algo confundido con respecto a lo que me respondiste. Te agradezco que lo a hallas hecho pero aún tengo otra duda: la imagen que usted borró la subí con una licencia que decía CC BY-NC-SA 2.0 (plantilla Template:CC BY-NC-SA-2.0) y la página de donde saqué dicha imagen (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sitemarca/3922130593/), haciendo clic en este enlace dice que soy libre de: 1- copiar y redistribuir el material en cualquier medio o formato; 2- Adaptar - remezclar, transformar y construir sobre el material. Entonces, me gustaría saber en donde dice que no puedo usarla para un uso comercial, pero cabe destacar que no pretendo comercializarla sino utilizarla como un medio de referencia para iustrar un artículo en la Wikipedia en español. Me Disculpo si me cuesta entender algo, pero mi prpósito es contribuir y en este caso, informarme sobre que licencias puedo o no utilizar. Cordialmente:--Jbook15 (talk) 22:25, 20 December 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for the notification. I suppose I should've known better; though the image came up as free to use in a Bing search, it closely matched copyrighted images. We learn, I guess… xD —ATinySliver|ATalkPage 22:34, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
- You didn't see the Exif metadata of the image. For an image that hasn't been deleted, to look at the metadata section of the image description page. Exif metadata of the image is displayed there if it exists. Non-free images generally include copyright information in this metadata. On the other hand, the lack of EXIF metadata can suggest that the image is non-free. Jespinos (talk) 00:20, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Before the entry of the Chinese New Year, I bestow upon thee this Star of Hope. Cheers. Ramon FVelasquez (talk) 02:02, 20 January 2014 (UTC)|
This file is a property of Hia Magazine(hiamag.com). Kindly see this article: http://www.hiamag.com/%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B3-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AF-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D9%83%D9%84-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%82%D8%AF%D9%87%D8%A7-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%85%D9%87...Here's also the license page: http://www.hiamag.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B7-%D9%88-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D8%AD%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%85 --Neo2013 (talk) 06:14, 5 February 2014 (UTC)
Eliminado de foto articulo
Hola. Tengo entendido que ha eliminado una foto que he subido recientemente. Por favor deshacer el borrado de la portada del brochure de la pelicula al cual le he creado un artículo. La foto se llama GloriadelPacifico.jpg Alli al hacer click en la foto especifiqué que es tomada del blog de la pelicula y que alli especifica en ese post que esta liberada para uso y se ajusta a Wikimedia Commons. Aqui el link:
Espero su restitución pues estimo he cumplido con las reglas de Wikipedia (salvo me indique que procedimiento no hice correctamente y me guie para asi hacerlo). Cualquier comentario favor hacermelo llegar. Gracias.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:San_Francisco_Chronicle_front_page.jpg http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Francisco_Independent Jespinos: These front pages of the SF Examiner, Chronicle and Independent are used to illustrate front pages on their respective wikipedia pages. Furthermore, the 2 photos on the SF Chronicle front page were taken by me and belong to me, Nancy Wong:
The front page photos were mistakenly credited as "photos by Nancy Wong/The Chronicle." The correct photo credit is "photos by Nancy Wong/Special to The Chronicle," which means the photos belong to me, not the Chronicle. "Special to" means that I took the photos and shared them with the Chronicle: I was not assigned, and I was not a SF Chronicle staff photographer. Thank you.
about file File:621A9353.jpg File:Master headshot 2013.jpg
I would like to inform that mention image are released under cc 4.0
Please restore deleted images.
Thank you, Vishal
Online News site photo deletion
Can you point out where on this wiki a photo of a website, not a screenshot, taken by a user is said to be a copyright violation?
- The photo of a website and a screenshot may be technically distinct, but are similar from a legal point of view. Hence, the photo is governed by the same policies as the screenshots. Jespinos (talk) 19:06, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
Hi. Thanks for checking those, although these files are "CC Atribuição 3.0 Brasil", which states that it can be used for any purpose, even commercial: "para qualquer fim, mesmo que comercial." My understanding that CC 3.0, was valid, and the fact they may be used for any purpose even commercial make it okay. Is that incorrect?Onel5969 (talk) 18:52, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
- The owner of the web page is not the copyright holder of the images. The poster for this film is being used on the English Wikipedia under fair use claim, see The Rocky Horror Picture Show. Jespinos (talk) 19:19, 12 March 2014 (UTC)
Hello, I'd simply like to know what I did wrong with those images. I thought images from Flickr were able to be uploaded freely? I thought I did a good job as I'm not a noob when it comes to copyright violations, I just thought I was doing the right thing by using Flickr. DaHuzyBru (talk) 04:33, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
- Is this what I did wrong: only images that state "All sizes of this photo are available for download under a Creative Commons license" can be uploaded freely from Flickr? Like this one? If so, my bad, I am aware of that now. DaHuzyBru (talk) 04:48, 13 March 2014 (UTC)
Esses arquivos não estão infringindo os direitos autorais. Eu uso ele dentro do meu perfil da Meta, Wikipédia, etc.
These files are not infringing the copyrights. I use it in my profile Meta, Wikipedia, etc. Ana Gauna (talk) 22:49, 17 March 2014 (UTC)
Autorem zdjęć wgranych przez Ryho2 jest on sam. Nie ma więc konieczności, aby przesyłał pozwolenie na OTRS. Wiem to on niego, a pozaty widać to we wpisach exif. Jeśli nie rozumiesz tego co piszę, nie zabieraj się za obsługę zdjęć w językach których nie znasz.
Hello, Jespinos. I thought we were going to discuss if my uploads were supposed to be deleted or not, and I gave my opinion about it. And the main thing is to DISCUSS first, not delete without a reason, because those ARE my photos, photos that I took, not that I found on the internet. Honestly, I still can't believe that all my hard work was vanished with no reason, because we didn't discuss about it. FanofPopMusic (talk) 00:47, 21 March 2014 (UTC)
Collage de Iquitos
Hola, creo que la imagen Collage de Iquitos fue borrada porque no tuvo fuentes. Yo tomé todas las fotos que aparecen en el collage. Parece que marqué mal la opción. ¿Puedo volver a subirla? Saludos --Percy Meza (talk) 03:01, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
File:Broken Hearts & Madmen.jpg
Hello, Jespinos. Email sent today (6 April 2014) to OTRS:
New York Times photo deletion
Can you point out where the rules are regarding why a photo of the homepage of a website is a copyright infringment? This is with regards to an image titled File:Online newssite.jpg which is a shot of New York Times website. I took this photo myself with my own smartphone. In any case, similar photographs of websites exist on this wiki and so I am wondering how come those haven't been deleted.
- I already replied you in an above comment. Can you explicitly mention the photographs that in your opinion have the same copyright issues as your photo? Jespinos (talk) 18:01, 6 April 2014 (UTC)
The University Times photo deletion
Hello, Jespinos. I sent an email today (19 April 2014) to email@example.com regarding this image: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:The_University_Times_Front_Page_2014-01-21.jpg
Request, could you please comment on Commons:Deletion requests/Files uploaded by Eduemoni?
Hello there, I've uploaded two SVG files which I edited based upon w:Dogecoin official logo, Dogecoin is a cryptcurrency open-source project released under MIT license, its cofounder ummjackson released the original files under Creative Commons Attribution license, however a user nominated them claiming copyright violation. Could you please comment on this deletion request? Eduemoni (talk) 02:07, 29 August 2014 (UTC)
Acerca de borrados de imagen
Queria saber por que mis fotos deben ser borradas, ya que son caseras y tratan del articulo en el que se han colocado..
Me explico; puedo entender que se pida la eliminacion de las caratulas de juegos como Invizimals o Imperium, debido a la explicacion acerca de este tema segun Wikipedia Commons, pero no logro entender el porque un bote de Nesquik, imagenes de figuras de Lego, comics (mortadelo y filemon), maquetas, productos de Kukuxumusu, cajas de productos de Lego o monopoly, cluedo o risk tengan que ser eliminadas....
En resumen que me gustaria recibir una explicacion acerca del porque, o que tiene de malo subir este tipo de imagenes que son mias, ya que son privadas y hechas en mi casa.
A barnstar for you!
|The Copyright Watcher Barnstar|
|Thanks for finding the EXIF which I forgot when I uploaded it... — Revi 15:25, 4 December 2014 (UTC)|
Saludos, Jespino, disculpe la molestia pero tengo una pregunta, ¿qué se debe hacer para solicitar el borrado de las imágenes subidas por un usuario? Las imágenes que esta usuaria ha subido a mi parecer son promocionales, además sólo han sido empleadas en un artículo en Wikipedia que ha sido borrado en varias ocasiones por promocional. Saludos, Edslov (talk) 20:34, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
Re: Oznaczanie grafik File:Zestaw podstawowy Meritum I.jpg
I'm trying to find out what I need to do to get Wikimedia Commons to accept photos of notable con man and actor, Steve Comisar, who has an article on Wikipedia. I'm NOT trying to get these photos uploaded on his article page. I'm trying to get these photos accepted into Wikimedia Commons so they will be available to the media through your website. I can see that another person tried to upload a file containing Comisar's photos but they were deleted, and he was told never to try it again. Please advise me how I can do this. There are many other notable people that have many photos on Wikimedia.