- 1 Quality Image Promotion
- 2 FP Promotion
- 3 Thank you
- 4 Thanks!
- 5 FP Promotion
- 6 Quality Image Promotion
- 7 Quality Image Promotion
- 8 FP Promotion
- 9 The Photographer's Barnstar
- 10 File:2d_political_spectrum.svg
- 11 File:Indian Space Research Organisation Logo.svg
- 12 hotel taj mahal in mumbai
- 13 photo use
- 14 hi
- 15 Thank You for the Wikipedia Picture
- 16 May we use your photo in a 3rd Grade textbook?
- 17 2013!
- 18 Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
- 19 hiii
- 20 Tlatelolco Marketplace.
- 21 "Happy Diwali!"
- 22 Please do not advertise on Commons
- 23 2014 !
- 24 Olivet Baptist Church photo 06/17/10
- 25 LUV THE PIC
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Mandarin Oranges (Citrus Reticulata).jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
The image File:Mandarin Oranges (Citrus Reticulata).jpg, that you nominated on Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:Mandarin Oranges (Citrus Reticulata).jpg has been promoted. Thank you for your contribution. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so.
I just wanted to stop by and thank you for your image donations. :) File:Black-Tailed Prairie Dog.jpg is absolutely stunning, and a look at your userpage shows me he's not alone. (File:Yellow Bellied Slider Basking.jpg is also particularly gorgeous). So, I appreciate your having a good eye, a good camera, and the generosity to share the fruits of both with the rest of us. :D --Maggie Dennis (WMF) (talk) 17:58, 23 February 2012 (UTC)
The image File:Papilio demoleus ALT by kadavoor.jpg, that you nominated on Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:Papilio demoleus ALT by kadavoor.jpg has been promoted. Thank you for your contribution. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so.
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Interior of San Thome Basilica.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Parumala Church.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
The image File:Interior of San Thome Basilica.jpg, that you nominated on Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:Interior of San Thome Basilica.jpg has been promoted. Thank you for your contribution. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so.
The Photographer's Barnstar
Created a "blank" SVG version of the file 2d_political_spectrum.png which can be annotated with overlay text in any language and is also more accessible. Do you happen to know where I could go to get help translating the code?--Abel (talk) 00:27, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
|File:Indian Space Research Organisation Logo.svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
hotel taj mahal in mumbai
Hi there Joe Ravi, Namaste, I would like to use yr pic of the Taj Mahal hotel as a wallpaper on my PC and I am hereby asking you for permission my e mail : email@example.com Lover of India, was there 9 times, looking forward to go back in 2013 Awaiting your permission, best regards,
JAI HIND !!!
Véronique de Vesian Paris, France
I am sending a request to reuse your image for a group of Masons. They would like to GIVE a copy to some of their members or use the image to have a pin designed. Please contact Gene Sarah. His e mail is
Thanks you for the wonderful picture.
We are starting a new website which will focus on entertainment and other sections like Lifestyle. Shall we use your pics with appropriate credit?
Thank You for the Wikipedia Picture
Hello, My name is Duane Hurst and I recently made a free (non-commercial) English web site to share information with people. I added links to your Wikipedia/Wikimedia freeware picture. I also gave credit to you on my web pages for your work. Thank you for sharing with the public. My website is:
I add pictures such as yours to one of the following major sections of my site: 1. World section - contains information and over 10,000 images of every world country and territory. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/world/index.htm
2. USA section - contains information and images of every USA state and territory. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/world/usa/index.htm
3. English section - "Mel and Wes" lessons in conversation format. Stories are located in various USA states and world countries such as China, England, Germany, Japan, Mexico and Thailand. Each lesson has many slang terms and idioms, which I link to my Slang Dictionary. This eventually will have over 5,000 terms. Currently, it has about 3,000 slang and idioms. I regularly add new lessons and slang terms. Link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/english/lessons/index.htm Slang Dictionary link at: http://www.freeenglishsite.com/english/slang/Eslang_a.htm
Prior to retirement, I taught English at several private and public universities in the United States.
Please share this free site with your friends. I hope all will enjoy the pictures and find the English information useful. Sincerely, Duane Hurst in Utah, USA
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org --126.96.36.199 17:44, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
May we use your photo in a 3rd Grade textbook?
Tlatelolco Marketplace was taken at a Chicago Museum. We would like your permission to print it in a text for kids. Are you able to help us with that?
Thank you, Anne
- Please go ahead. --Jovian Eye storm 16:45, 11 December 2012 (UTC)
|* * * 2013 !!! * * *|
|Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
hi....how r u
- Hello! I'm fine. --Jovian Eye storm 04:16, 31 January 2013 (UTC)
COULD YOU PERMIT ME USE THIS PICTURE IN MY ARTICAL ABOUT AZTEC FOR THE CHINESE KIDS ? UR PICTURE IS SO Fascinating. HOW IS SO SPECIAL FOR CHINESE. VIVIAN MA
Please do not advertise on Commons
Recreation of deleted content or continuing to post links and promotional text after warnings may result in a block. Thank you for understanding.
Advertizing removed at File:Washington Dulles International Airport at Dusk.jpgDenniss (talk) 10:52, 12 November 2013 (UTC)
|* * * 2014! * * *|
|Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy holidays! -- George Chernilevsky talk 21:09, 22 December 2013 (UTC)|
Olivet Baptist Church photo 06/17/10
Good morning - I was hoping to speak with you regarding the photo of Olivet Baptist Church. Will you contact me at your convenience? Thank you. Julie Novak six30.5two4.two39six
LUV THE PIC
hopefully I get to see it in person