More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Карта в уикипедия
Здравей, видях картата, която си направил за статията на Калоян (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Bulgaria_under_Kaloyan.png) и забелязах, че има малка грешка в годините - вместо 1207, годината е 2007ма, а доколкото помня тогава не бяхме средновековно царство ;)
Поздрави, Милен http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Milen
Hello, can you please explain how a photograph that you said three days ago was taken from a printed book has now suddenly become your "own work", as you are now claiming here  and ? I'm afraid I find this implausible enough I will revert these edits pending further explanation you might be able to give. Fut.Perf. ☼ 05:57, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, the original is from a book but these images are processed. Now my work. Kandi (talk) 12:04, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
- Uhm, no, I'm afraid it doesn't work like that. If you took them from the book and then modified them, they are "derivative works", and as such still under the original copyright of the original photographer or publisher. Sorry about that. Fut.Perf. ☼ 13:45, 24 August 2009 (UTC)
Bulgarian maps of the XIIIth-XIVth century
Please respect the historical truth! In 1247 in Oltenia there were 3 voivodes: Litovoi, Ioan and Farkas, which were subject to the Hungarian Kingdom. Hungary was the suzerain power of Wallachia until 1330. The Bulgarians had no control over Wallachia (including Oltenia) from at least 1241 on. --Alex:D (talk) 22:26, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- This is not historical truth. Please make your maps if you have another opinion. Kandi (talk) 03:48, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
Здравей! Днес покрай годишнината от битката при Траянови врата зачетох английската статия. Видях много хубава карта - твое дело, само че на английски. Би ли могъл да я "побългариш", за да я сложим и в българската статия за битката?
Здравейте! Много съм впечатлен от картата Ви за битката при Скафида и се интересувам от къде черпите информацията за точното местоположение на събитието?
Hello. I am not looking to engage in to a silly edit war for an obvious non-issue. I am asking you again to review en:Asen dynasty#Origins and en:Kaloyan of Bulgaria for clear references about his possible Vlach origin. There is enough evidence that links him and his dynasty to the Vlachs. Adding the Category:Kaloyan of Bulgaria to the Category:Vlachs doesn't imply that he his 100% Vlach for sure or at all. Categories are used to link related topics and for navigational purposes, not for assertions. For those, you need content with reliable sources on WP. Please be civil and state your view respectfully. Happy holidays! --Codrin.B (talk) 22:27, 26 December 2011 (UTC)
- Vlach origin of Kaloyan is an invention of Romanian historians. There are no serious arguments for this.--Kandi (talk) 05:02, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
Източник за карта
Здравей, би било добре ако ще махаш подобни редакции, да уточниш на какъв източник си базирал картата. В момента една от статиите, използващи тази карта е кандидат за избрана, и картинката ще трябва да се махне, ако няма източник. - Tourbillon 08:26, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
- А ти би било добре да не слагаш източник, който не отговаря на реално използвания. Или знаеш по-добре от мен? Сложих линк към картата, която в действителност съм ползвал, но няма информация чия е и от къде е.--Kandi (talk) 13:40, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
- I do not know. Maybe it is new and does not understand that what makes a nonsense.Kandi (talk) 02:22, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
Hi! Don't be afraid to add the regions between Budapest and Tisa to the places inhabited by Thracians. You can add also the regions around Skupi( Skopje). By the way, do you believe Ancient Macedonians were Thracians? Aromanians often call themselves "Makedoni". Have you seen this video before? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PBdNU7xAcM It also talks about some recent studies about the genetic background of Romanians and Bulgarians. 75% of the Romanians have Thracian background and Bulgarians are close to that.
Can you also make some maps about the Dacian Kingdom of Burebista?
- Hi Kandi. I have corrected this map after a long discussion with two Greek editors here and on other places and after provided a lot of academic sources. The former description encompassed 2 centuries and was unrealistic and unreliable. They wanted to delete the whole map and were right. I hope it was saved after the corrections. Regards. Jingiby (talk) 05:30, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
- Map is a replica of referred source. Why did you remove the Thracians in Macedonia? Why did you remove the Macedonian colonies, campaigns of Alexander, the campaigns of the Celts, Thracians tombs, borders ...? I use source and I pointed him out. What do you use? Imagination? You are not repaired, you just have removed what you do not like it.--Kandi (talk) 10:39, 7 October 2013 (UTC)
Balkan Wars map
Hello Kandi! Nice work on this map, but there are some problems I noted. Could you please fix them, or send me your raw file and allow me to fix them? Thanks. --Constantine ✍ 11:22, 12 November 2014 (UTC)