I'm sorry, but only files that have free licenses are allowed on the commons -- I'm afraid that your star wars images will have to be deleted. --Zantastik 20:49, 16 May 2005 (UTC)
Thank you for providing images to the commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on the commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a Copyright tag - images without a appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate Categories, so it can be found by others.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more Information, have a look at Commons:Licensing, Commons:criteria for inclusion and the Community Portal. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the village pump. Thank you. -- Duesentrieb 21:11, 16 May 2005 (UTC)
|Image deletion warning||The image Image:Hailfire.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests. If you feel that this image should not be deleted, please go there to voice your opinion.|
Thuresson 21:44, 23 August 2005 (UTC)