User talk:Kasper Holl
This is a nice photo but who is the photographer? Thuresson 01:39, 21 July 2005 (UTC)
- Please , don't forget to add the name of the photographer to the image :-) . Attribution is required under both the GFDL license aswell and the cc-by-sa license. --Fred Chess 08:41, 17 August 2005 (UTC)
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled GNU Free Documentation License.
|If this file is eligible for relicensing, it may also be used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.
The relicensing status of this image has not yet been reviewed. You can help.
|This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 1.0 Generic license.|
Thank you for providing images to the commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on the commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another wikipedia user link his local user page.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a Copyright tag - images without a appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate Categories, so it can be found by others.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more Information, have a look at Commons:Licensing, Commons:criteria for inclusion and the Community Portal. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the village pump. Thank you.
--:Bdk: 13:25, July 22, 2005 (UTC)
Hi, you claim that this is licensed under GFDL but did not mention who the copyright owner is or your source. Please add a source as quickly as possible. Thuresson 09:57, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
Hi Kresspahl, I have tried to find a the copyright owner, but I haven't had any success. I think the copyright owner the Danish Orlogsmuseum, but I will have to try to ask them. I have found a link in Danish:  That page on the Freja is some kind of registration or some kind. [[User:Kasper Holl|Kasper Holl] 19:55, 1 Mar 2006 (CEST)
- How can you claim that the copyright owner allows anybody to use this under the GFDL license if you're not sure who the copyright owner is? Thuresson 05:56, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
Hi Kasper, I used your maps on the Scandinavian territories in the english Wikipedia article en:Hanseatic League since there was a request by a user, who wanted maps with Hanseatic cities shown. Since there were lots of changes in the territories of the countries around the Baltic Sea, I put the best ones I could find into a gallery of maps. Could you have a look at it and provide even better ones, if you should have such? For further discussions please take my en:Wp or de:Wp under same user name, I am not often in commons--Kresspahl 19:07, 19 February 2006 (UTC)