Site cleared. Last version:
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Siegel der de-Otto von Guericke Universität Magdeburg.svg was uncategorized on 19 January 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:50, 20 January 2010 (UTC)
- Image:Hollywood-Logo.svg was uncategorized on 7 July 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:58, 8 July 2010 (UTC)
- Image:T-98 Kombat.JPG was uncategorized on 7 April 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:50, 8 April 2011 (UTC)
Nimm mal die freie Software Hugin zum Stitchen des Panoramas. Hugin gleicht Belichtungs-Unregelmäßigkeiten ziemlich gut aus, dann wird die zum rechten Rand jeweils abfallende Belichtung nicht mehr so deutlich :-) --Kreuzschnabel (talk) 18:45, 2 May 2013 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.