User talk:Liberaler Humanist
- Bitte kontaktiere mich hier: . Ich spreche Deutsch.
- Please contact me here: . I Speak English.
- Puedes contactar me aqui: . Hablo Espanol.
- Je suis ici: . Je parle francais, mais necesites ecrir facil.
You should ease up on the nominations for deletion. Discussion concerning sexual content will continue with or without the mass nominations for deletion, and if you wish to promote awareness and mindfulness of sensitive material then it would be best to not potentially distance users who will likely disagree with some of these requests.--AerobicFox (talk) 05:26, 21 December 2010 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Liberaler Humanist!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.