User talk:MagnusA/Archive 2011
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. Courcelles (talk) 20:32, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hehe. Tired of patrolling all my small changes in many files in the same session? Thank you for trusting me! :-) --MagnusA (talk) 21:02, 21 September 2011 (UTC)
Nice to hear that someone is interested in my photographs. As to the Strömsholms kanal bike route sign: I do not remember where I took that photograph. However I can give you a list of the first four pictures of that day, 30 June 2009:
- Steam boat Rex in the Halstahammar lake, at 10:32.
- Bike route sign at 12:50.
- A lock, probably in Surahammar at 1:24. (this picture is not on the web)
- Cemetry/Surahammar burnt church at 2:21. (in Category:Sura kyrka)
So I would guess the bike route sign is on the southern side of Surahammar. You can see a question mark in the upper left corner of the sign. That would make it easy to identify this sign in the real world. I will review my pictures of Strömsholms kanal and upload those I find worth uploading. Pimvantend (talk) 15:03, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for checking! The lock in Surahammar is a double one if that helps. I live in Hallstahammar, but Surahammar is only 10 km away so this will give me a reason to have a bike tour some nice day. :-) --MagnusA (talk) 15:46, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you! I modified a couple of categorizations, hope you don't mind. Last Saturday was a wonderful sunny day (summer in October?) and I went to Surahammar in order to try to find the bike trails sign. Unfortunatily I did not find it. I might have simply missed it, but it could of course been moved (or cleaned). Well well, not the most important thing in the world, but a fun reason to get out in the sun. :-) --MagnusA (talk) 02:57, 3 October 2011 (UTC)