More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel irc:wikimedia-commons #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons talk:Licensing.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Sky plots as svg?
Files to improve
When you uploaded the image on the left (RPB1subunits.fcgi.png), you did not add any information regarding the image source, and the image has only a very low resolution. Do you know where you got that image so the missing information can be added and maybe a higher resolution version can be obtained? Thanks! --Shinryuu (talk) 18:01, 26 March 2012 (UTC)
- Ahoy! 22:29, 22 September 2012 (UTC)
- By the way it represents a sacrifice on an ancient altar, with fire burning and smoke. sun is on the left, Moon on the right. Above there are musica instruments. I think the one you are interesetsd in is a kind of oboe. --Sailko (talk) 13:12, 18 October 2012 (UTC)
US Antarctic Program
Just to let you know I've finally managed to get the deletion listing done for the USAP images, which we discussed here last month.
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images and other files on Commons must be under a free license and should be useful to the Wikimedia projects. To allow others to use your files, some additional information must be given on the description page. Most importantly:
- Describe what it is about in a short sentence. (What does the image show?)
- State the author and the date of creation. If you made it yourself, say so explicitly. If it is from another Wikimedia user, link to the person's local user page. Best to use CommonsHelper.
- If you did not create the file yourself, state the source you got it from.
- Add a copyright tag - images without an appropriate license tag will be deleted.
- Add the image to one or more gallery pages and/or appropriate categories, so it can be found by others. To find out where an image belongs, you can use CommonsSense.
If you copied the file from another wiki, please copy all information given there and say who uploaded it to that wiki. Use CommonsHelper.
You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file.
Please add as much information as possible. If there is not sufficient information, the file may have to be deleted. For more information, follow the Commons:First steps guide. If you need help or have questions, please ask at the Help desk.
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it, please read the text above again and follow the links in it,if you still need help ask at the ->Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot 21:54, 24 December 2012 (UTC)
|File:Antennae panel 420.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.