|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
I would like to create an article for Image:Genyonemus_lineatus_mspc102.jpg and Image:Genyonemus_lineatus_mspc103.gif that you uploaded, but I am not sure of the species.
Is the species Genyonemus lineatus (as the files names suggest it) or Umbrina roncador (as the texte of the image sugest it)?
Cheers, Liné1 15:54, 5 July 2007 (UTC)
- Answered this on my Wikipedia talk page. Melchoir 18:47, 11 August 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 20:07, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:EvennessVert256.svg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Pm1234-Euler.png was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:NuerkFigure4.svg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Opampsumming2.png was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
Salam. Mən və User:Vugar 1981 və digər bəzi iş yoldaşlarımız eyni IP-dən istifadə edirik. EnVikidə Vugar 1981-nin bloklanması nəticəsində bizim IP-də bloklanmışdır. Sizdən blokun götürülməsini xahiş edirəm. Və yaxud da mənə Ipblock-exempt istifadəçi hüququ verməyinizi xahiş edirəm. Təşəkkürlər! Hörmətlə, Cekli829 (talk) 08:37, 21 April 2011 (UTC)
Circles of Apollonius -- SVG tips
Hi. Your work with the circles of Apollonius (the eight circles tangent to three given ones) is nicely done. The SVG (as well as the file size) could probably be simplified dramatically.
The article at http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-854/paper6.pdf as well as drawings at http://cs.sru.edu/~ddailey/canterbury/Drawings.html could give pointers or contact me (email).
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.