More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:RafaelBittencourtFortal.JPG was uncategorized on 13 December 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:49, 14 December 2010 (UTC)
- Image:MetalBrasil.jpg was uncategorized on 20 December 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:48, 21 December 2010 (UTC)
- Image:AvengedSevenfold Wordmark.jpg was uncategorized on 17 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:52, 18 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Tractionmassage.jpg was uncategorized on 15 October 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 15:35, 16 October 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Mateus Nobre at Nazareth.jpg was uncategorized on 5 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:31, 6 February 2012 (UTC)
Não sei por que essa necessidade de remover. Uma das sugestões do MartinH foi ocultar as mensagens (o que já fiz com as antigas) e uma outra seria passar pra um arquivo. Estaria ok alguma dessas opções? Ednei amaral (talk) 02:30, 17 December 2010 (UTC)