More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
-- 12:17, 14 April 2011 (UTC)
Hi Miceman. First thanks for your great images of Biathletes. One thing: there's no need to put images in the Category:Biathletes and in the the Categories by Country. Please only sort this in the "Biathletes by Country"-Categories, because they are only minor Categories of the higher levelled Biathletes-Category. Marcus Cyron (talk) 22:32, 15 April 2011 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Satoru Abe 1.jpg was uncategorized on 3 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:09, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Victoria Padial Hernandez 1.jpg was uncategorized on 3 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:09, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Sirli Hanni 1.jpg was uncategorized on 3 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:09, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Nadine Horchler 1.jpg was uncategorized on 4 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:40, 5 December 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Ich habe eben eines deiner Bilder von Silvia Georgieva gelöscht. Sie hat mich darum gebeten und hier greift das Recht am eigenen Bild. Ich hoffe, daß sie das andere Bild OK findet und nicht auch möchte, daß wir das löschen. Grüße Marcus Cyron (talk) 20:36, 1 September 2012 (UTC)
File tagging File:Laure Bosc 1.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Laure Bosc 1.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.
|File:Laure Bosc 1.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Hallo Miceman, bei einem Teil deiner Uploads steht in den EXIF-Daten des Fotografenname "Detlef Eckert". Ich gehe per AGF mal davon aus, dass das dein Realname ist. Wenn du nicht möchtest daß deine Identität offengelegt wird, solltest du den vielleicht aus den EXIF-Daten herauslassen. Andernfalls wäre es doch vielleicht klüger diesen Namen für die Attribution vorzugeben. --Túrelio (talk) 16:56, 29 March 2013 (UTC)