User talk:Morgankevinj/June 12 2011 - December 27 2011
|Read this before posting:
|Post a new message|
- Do you see an error message of any kind? MorganKevinJ(talk) 01:30, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
- No, I don't see anything - Nodar Kherkheulidze Talk 14:38, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you. If I need to upload file, but cannot do it, I'll send it on this mail. Nodar Kherkheulidze Talk 19:10, 13 June 2011 (UTC)
AjaxMassDelete - New Features
Thanks for trusting in my skills and me.
At this point I would recommend switching to the "load on demand"-feature of this script because it's quite a huge pile of code. This should improve performance and is not mandatory to retain its functionality: It's just a suggestion. This will prevent the interpretation of the whole script if a page loaded on commons. Instead, only if you click on the link, it will load the script.
What you've to do: In User:Morgankevinj/vector.js exchange
OTRS permission removed by mistake?
Hi! Could you please have a look at my comment in Commons:Deletion requests/Files of User:RockStar50? Thank you. --MGA73 (talk) 09:50, 25 July 2011 (UTC)
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Compassion_band_of_member.jpg please check it ,thanks --Yestorday ((留言)) (UTC)
Morgankevinj, congratulations! You now have administrator rights on Commons. Please take a moment to read the Commons:Administrators page and watchlist related pages (in particular Commons:Administrators' noticeboard and Commons:Deletion requests), before launching yourself into page deletions, page protections, account blockings or modifications of protected pages. The majority of the actions of administrators can be reversed by the other admins, except for history merges which must thus be treated with particular care.
Please feel free to join us on IRC: #wikimedia-commons on irc.freenode.net. There is also a channel for Commons admins, which may be useful for more sensitive topics, or coordination among administrators:#wikimedia-commons-admin.
You may find Commons:Guide to adminship to be useful reading.
- Welcome to the team. You may find User:Jameslwoodward/Commons notes for administrators useful. Feel free to add to it or edit it. Jim . . . . Jameslwoodward (talk to me) 21:56, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
- Welcome. This time. -- RE rillke questions? 22:36, 19 November 2011 (UTC)
- Thank you for the advice and welcomes MorganKevinJ(talk) 01:50, 20 November 2011 (UTC)
images removed by you
Hi there. You deleted 4 images that I uploaded. I am the IT Director of the company that owns the images and would like them reinstated. I have emailed permissions-commons with the subject "images i uploaded". Not even the photographers who took the pictures has a claim to ownership of these as stated in their contracts. Thank you!
- An email was received from the photographer asking for the images to be taken down. As a result, I can not restore the images until the permission email that you sent is processed. MorganKevinJ(talk) 22:52, 12 December 2011 (UTC)
Thank you. These images were placed on our internal file system that we keep for full ownership photographs only so I've got someone communicating with the photographer to see what the mixup is. Thanks Kevindougans (talk) 13:47, 14 December 2011 (UTC)
Hi, I've spoke with the photographer who took the pictures and he says he has not contacted you nor did he even know/care that the images were on wikipedia. Can you please give me more details as to who is impostering and wrongfully claiming the rights to these photographs? Thanks and all the best, Kevindougans (talk) 10:11, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
- They appear to have been copied from the website here: http://www.samwilsonphoto.co.uk/gallery/events/cafe_mambo_ibiza/ MorganKevinJ(talk) 15:45, 16 December 2011 (UTC)
Since it appears that Fred's behavior became the topic and there is enough to warrant looking into blocking him for disruptive invectives thrown at others, can you reopen this? Such an approach like his, especially with his recent combativeness across Commons, should be dealt with so others do not get the impression that such behavior is tolerated and encouraged. Ottava Rima (talk) 22:12, 27 December 2011 (UTC)