|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
--SieBot 21:40, 14 September 2007 (UTC)
|Pay attention to copyright||Image:Airfrancefleet.jpg has been marked as a copyright violation. The Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content, that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added will soon be deleted. If you believe this image is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the image description page.
guillom 20:30, 26 September 2007 (UTC)
Format des images
Salut, tes illustrations d'avions sont très jolies. Je me demandais pourquoi tu les importe en JPEG, plutôt qu'en SVG puisqu'elles sont vectorielles ? (à la limite en PNG afin d'éviter la compression destructrice du JPEG, même si elle reste assez faible sur tes images). --Dhenry 08:42, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
PIA Pakistan Fleet
Could you do a PIA fleet image, just like you did for Southwest Airlines, USAirways, Ryan Air. The aircraft currently include; 777-300, 777-200, airbus a310, b737, atr. --184.108.40.206 01:27, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- Cheers for the reply, the following pictures should give you a detailed look at the four tails and the flag livery. I assume you were referring to real-life photographs of the tails. Here are the details of the tails - PIA News release: The new PIA livery
- The Frontier Tail - http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6227852&nseq=14
- The Punjab Tail - http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6217604&nseq=48
- The Sindh Tail - http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6092476&nseq=216
- The Balochistan Tail - http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5989157&nseq=43
- The Flag Tail - http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=6028675&nseq=318
The (Frontier, Punjab, Sindh Tail) should be on the 777-300 and the (Balochistan, Flag Tails) should be on the 777-200. If you need any more pictures or information, just send me a msg on Wiki. Cheers --220.127.116.11 20:35, 9 May 2008 (UTC)
Copyright violations ?
Hello Mu user name to Wiki is Newresid.
Last night you delete all my planes pictures from, Armée de l'air, Mirage 2000, Rafale, Transall, etc....
Please explain why because all pictures are my own work by vector draw, it's indicate in the picture details. It's my own contribution to Wiki and I receive good comments from all over the world.
Explain if there is any solution ?
there were three reasons for the deletion:
- The images looked like professional work from the airlines – but I believe you that you at least made them by your own
- At least parts of the drawings included logos and copyrighted material of airlines.
- You stated at least one that your images are for noncommercial use only. This does not go along with Commons policy.
- --my name 11:55, 18 May 2008 (UTC)
hello, I'm agree with you for the copyright problems with commercial airliners, logos, ... But where is the problem with military aircraft ? So, thanks a lot for your answer . Stephane
- --Newresid 15:35, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
- Indeed it might be possible to undelete these images again; please write your arguments on Commons:Administrators'_noticeboard#massive_deletions so that more administrators can decide about it. Thank you for understanding, my name 19:27, 19 May 2008 (UTC)
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
Salut, je suis d'accord avec "My name" : voir de telles images est extrèmement rare sur wiki et j'aurais aussi fortement soupçonné une violation de copyright. Je suis scié par la qualité de vos illustrations. En cas de problème, n'hésitez pas a demander de l'aide aux Wikigraphistes francais, qui -en tant que graphistes amateurs volontaires- sont les plus aptes a vous aider.
Salutation, Yug 18:42, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Vous faites de l'excellent travail mais mettez vos travaux sous une catégorie comme Category:Aircraft profiles si vous voulez que d'autre les utilise sur les divers wikis ;) L'amateur d'aéroplanes wiki fr.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:28, 11 July 2009 (UTC)
- Image:C135FRGRV093.jpg is uncategorized since 10 July 2009.
- Image:Vx9web.jpg was uncategorized on 9 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:26, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Vfa102web.jpg was uncategorized on 9 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:26, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:F18Efamilyweb.jpg was uncategorized on 9 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:26, 10 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Vfa154web.jpg was uncategorized on 14 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 15 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Vfa2web.jpg was uncategorized on 15 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:19, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Vrc30web.jpg was uncategorized on 27 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:13, 28 June 2011 (UTC)
|File:Vfa106web.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
18.104.22.168 11:21, 28 May 2011 (UTC)
I would be nice to have some explanations on the image-descrition page: Source: Where do the photos(?) come from? Sometimes there are maps, logos, coat of arms. Which? Where do they come from? I encountered a map in the background. Is it drawn from your mind?
All my drawings are my own work, first step with vector drawing for line and color, and second step in photoshop for colors, shades. Coat of arms and logos come from wikipedia. -- Newresid
- Are you aware of derivative FX? We normally do not accept Wikipedia as a source (because on en.wikipedia for example there are fair use files). Derivative FX checks wether all licenses are compatible for you and provides credit for the authors of the used files. That's just a suggestion. -- RE rillke questions? 09:51, 9 June 2011 (UTC)
The file is in use, so I can't delete it speedily. Could you simply upload the correct picture above, and then I'll delete the first version? Trycatch (talk) 20:51, 10 June 2011 (UTC) Thank s for information and your speedy response. Newresid
File source is not properly indicated: File:F18Ffamilyweb.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:F18Ffamilyweb.jpg, is missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. Please edit the file description and add the missing information, or the file may be deleted.
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.