|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:InsectLeg.png was uncategorized on 3 July 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:53, 4 July 2010 (UTC)
Re: Map ERROR
Hi, thanks for your comment, I am aware that French Guiana is not a country, but that doesn't imply that they cannot have a representative squad in CONCACAF. Please read the following article French Guiana national football team for the rationale. EOZyo (talk) 06:01, 12 February 2011 (UTC)