|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:PiaHagmarböcker .jpg was uncategorized on 28 February 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:48, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
Im sorry to I dont answer yet, i has dont being in here on Commons so often and dont see it... I am new here so I dont really now how to do?? But it is a swedish book series of Pia Hagmar if it can be to help? I will try on it and see if i can get it work. OmJagKundeDrömma (talk) 13:19, 11 March 2010 (UTC)