|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I was wondering if you'd remove this from Commons:Deletion requests/Images of Pirat. You can place it for another deletion request if you want but it's a vastly different request from your other one (no copyright implications or out of scope) and I think it's a little misleading. Although, I suppose a good admin will sort through it. gren 11:24, 14 April 2008 (UTC)
- Looks like the admin who closed it did sort through it, and within five minutes of you posting this. Although that page still needs a full redo, as it still is just a gallery whose main purpose is to serve as a "hot gallery" to save the original editor's "favorite pictures". -Optigan13 03:11, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
Image:Toxoplasma gondii Life cycle PHIL 3421 lores.jpg
- Someone had uploaded that cropped version to en.wikipedia. I had initially tagged the en.wiki one for deletion but noticed that it was different because of the header. The only reason I uploaded it so there wouldn't be two versions floating around. I've reverted to the uncropped version. -Optigan13 (talk) 02:04, 8 September 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:09, 20 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:FA-Team.png is uncategorized since 19 March 2009.
- Image:FA-Team.svg is uncategorized since 19 March 2009.
- Image:Otter1.jpg was uncategorized on 23 September 2009.
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
TUSC token c5b8cd051b4672fae4c9762b18525f05
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
|File:Ryan White.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.