|(P.S. Ønsker du å gi tilbakemeldinger om denne beskjeden?)|
Hilsen Kjetil r 23:56, 15 December 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Salat5rader.jpg was uncategorized on 5 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 18:55, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Salat3rader.jpg was uncategorized on 5 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 18:55, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Veteraner.jpg was uncategorized on 5 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 18:55, 6 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Gunnar Piltingsrud 1910-1944.jpg was uncategorized on 7 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:30, 8 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Herman H Becker 1920 1945.jpg was uncategorized on 7 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:30, 8 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Halle vikholt crew.jpg was uncategorized on 18 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 16:14, 19 September 2011 (UTC)
- Image:OpeningMuskoka littlenorway.jpg was uncategorized on 22 September 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 16:30, 23 September 2011 (UTC)
|File:Mehre.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
The file you added may soon be deleted. If you believe this file is not a copyright violation, please explain why on the file's talk page.
Gwladys Nocera / Stephanie Arricau
Hei! Jeg så hva du hadde skrevet på diskusjonssiden til filen og ba i går om at den skulle få nytt navn, noe den har fått. Den ligger fremdeles i kategorien Gwladys Nocera og det står også hennes navn i filbeskrivelsen. Jeg vet ikke noe om golf. Kunne du legge inn riktig info på henne? Mvh.--Anne-Sophie Ofrim (talk) 19:39, 5 October 2013 (UTC)
File tagging File:Spirit littlenorway cc0.jpg
|This media may be deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Spirit littlenorway cc0.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (firstname.lastname@example.org). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
Unless the permission information is given, the image may be deleted after seven days. Thank you.