User talk:Pacific kiribati
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
-- 21:57, 26 January 2012 (UTC)
Hi Pacific kiribati, Karakizi is going to destroy all the files of Africa's map. You can see here (File 1, File 2), i have the same probleme with him. I contacted an administrator to denonciate it, u must do the same. Greetings. --Faycal.09 (talk) 01:44, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
Edit war at maps
Hallo Pacific kiribati, please do not edit war at maps with uploading new versions again and again. You can ask at Commons:Administrators'_noticeboard/Blocks_and_protections for help. Cheers --Saibo (Δ) 14:55, 1 February 2012 (UTC)
- Hallo Pacific kiribati, I warned you above. I have blocked you for three days for File:CAN_2012_QF_2.png#filehistory. --Saibo (Δ) 14:01, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Have replied at de:Benutzer_Diskussion:Saibo#African_Map_used_for_African_Cup_of_Nations. --Saibo (Δ) 00:06, 9 February 2012 (UTC)
- Answered again (User_talk:Saibo#African_Map_used_for_African_Cup_of_Nations) and unblocked. --Saibo (Δ)-
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Pacific kiribati!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:CAN 2012 Quarter finals Qualified Nations.PNG was uncategorized on 1 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:47, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:CAN 2012 Qualified Countries.png was uncategorized on 1 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:47, 2 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:CAN 2012 SF.png was uncategorized on 7 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:01, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
- Image:CAN 2012 QF 2.png was uncategorized on 7 February 2012 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:01, 8 February 2012 (UTC)