|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Yann 18:51, 26 December 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for the heads-up. That map was created as a derivation of File:Blank map of Europe 1929-1938.svg, when of course Bessarabia was part of Romania, so I must've missed it when changing the borders. I'll fix it as soon as I get a spare minute. Alphathon /'æɫfə.θɒn/ (talk) 23:00, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- Done. Turns out I'd also missed off part of southern Dobruja which they should have had (won in 1913). Alphathon /'æɫfə.θɒn/ (talk) 23:39, 20 February 2012 (UTC)
- You're quite welcome! I was working on another map anyway so it was pretty good timing. If you find any other issues with it (or any other map I have uploaded for that matter) please don't hesitate to let me know.
- By the way, there seems to have been an issue with your map too: the Baltic see was the same colour as the land. There was also a border in it and another next to Germany, so it looks like you may have accidentally moved Norway, Sweden and Finland down. I have fixed it for you (using data from an older version) but thought you should probably know (in case you need to make any revisions from your own version).
- Done (Map fixed)
Hello!Thank you for uploading File:RockyCreekBridge-california.jpeg to the Wikimedia Commons. I noticed that when you uploaded from another Wikimedia project, you left out some important information, or copied it incorrectly. In the future, please consider using CommonsHelper, a tool which automates the process of moving files over. Thank you,
- Ok, this is just some template text. The real issue was that I forget to put a better description than the original file had. The upload was done without Commonshelper because the server was down.--Pechristener (talk) 06:04, 5 December 2013 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 21:28, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
Vielen Dank für deine Mitteilung. Ich habe leider den falschen Lizenzbaustein erwischt. Nun ist das 90 Jahre alte Bild für eine Schutzfrist für 70 Jahren lizenziert.
08:56, 3 March 2014 (UTC) Plutowiki
- Das Bild geht trotzdem nicht auf Commons, den es ist nur in der Schweiz gemeinfrei, nicht aber in der Europäische Union, Australien und alle weiteren Staaten. Der Urheber muss mindestens 70 Jahre tot sein, was er nicht sein muss wenn das Bild von 1920 ist. Aus meiner Sicht kann das Bild auf Wikipedia.de verwendet werden, nicht aber auf Commons --Pechristener (talk) 12:24, 3 March 2014 (UTC)