User talk:Qm museum bot
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Just a heads up to any interested readers...
This is an account that I am assisting staff at the en:Queensland Museum with. A bot flag request and any other requirements will be submitted in due course. Lankiveil (talk) 10:46, 25 September 2009 (UTC).
Nice images in Category:A E "Bert" Roberts plate glass photo collection! I hope to see more coming :-). I have some questions:
- What's the "Original Filename"? Is it the original filename in your collection or at Commons?
- Is it possible to include a deeplink to your site at each image?
- I hope that the nice people at QM don't mind me responding, since I know the answers. If I'm wrong, please feel free to correct me!
- The original filename is the original filename in the museum's collection. It will be an aid for matching these files back to their original source files at a later date.
- The images currently are not available anywhere else online (although you can go to the QM museums at Toowoomba or Ipswich and see the originals), so no deeplink is possible. If and when they are made available on QM's site, the intent is to add a link to the template deeplinking back.
- Feel free to ask if any further enquiries! Lankiveil (talk) 11:00, 10 November 2009 (UTC).
File: Queensland Government Imperial Bushel AD1875.jpg
Notice that the object in the picture is engraved 1878 (not 1875). Please fix this error.-220.127.116.11 16:00, 1 November 2014 (UTC)