My only watched talk page is at de
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:FMCW radar.png was uncategorized on 13 March 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:57, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
- Image:FMCW Doppler radar.svg was uncategorized on 14 March 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:42, 15 March 2011 (UTC)
Beim Hochladen der Datei kam eine Fehlermeldung über einen internen Fehler mit der Datenbank (SQL) und ein Versuch, die Datei einzubinden war nicht erfolgreich, sonst hätte ich die Kategorien gleich nachgetragen. Ich freue mich, dass es doch geklappt hat. Falls ich auch noch schaffe, die Datei als SVG hochzuladen, werde ich die png-Version löschen lassen. -- Rainald62 (talk) 19:39, 14 March 2011 (UTC)
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot 14:55, 30 April 2012 (UTC)