TUSC token 6d205b937ecb7418881f48e5874153b2
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
|Image deletion warning||Image:Smooth_Green_Snake_.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 00:00, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Occluded cyclone.svg was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Unknown bird call MN 052210.ogg was uncategorized on 23 May 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:48, 24 May 2010 (UTC)
A file uploaded by you is under deletion request
A file (or files) you uploaded from the Remote Sensing Tutorial from NASA Goddard Space Center has been tagged for deletion since that tutorial acknowledges that not all of the used images are actually NASA. (See here the overview of the tutorial). The group deletion request is here. Comments would be welcomed.--Garrondo (talk) 11:48, 19 December 2010 (UTC)