Hi, I think you created a really cool map showing NI in UK and in Europe. I was wondering if you would prepare the same sort of graphic showing Southern Ireland in the UK and in Europe. At the moment, the map there is a bit crude. Thanks. Frenchmalawi (talk) 02:50, 3 November 2014 (UTC)
- @Frenchmalawi I plan on making vector maps like that for w:Southern Ireland, w:United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, w:Irish Free State, and w:History of Ireland (1801–1923), among others. I need to create the historical maps of Europe first however. I'll do them as soon as I can. Regards, Rob984 (talk) 14:13, 3 November 2014 (UTC)
'Is a tad out of date'
Thanks for you comment 'I think 1707 is a tad out of date' on [Talk:Great Britain]
Here is the history of the United Kingdom
- Kingdom of England and Kingdom of Scotland pre 1602
- United Kingdoms of England and Scotland 1603 - 1706
- United Kingdom of Great Britain 1707 - 1800
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland 1801 - 1921
- United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland 1922 to present
by only using the United Kingdom you mix up the above eras the history!