|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Yann 00:03, 28 February 2007 (UTC)
Image:French people - mosaic.PNG
Thanks for the warning. In fact it is not a real problem, since Mitterrand's pic can be taken out. I'll wait replace it for a good license one (Image:Reagan Mitterrand 1981.jpg)- is that ok? Cheers! The Ogre 02:32, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:17, 27 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Suffrage universel 1848.jpg was uncategorized on 26 September 2009.
- Then if that's the case the Brussels montage should be deleted too, but I'm not an expert in Belgian law. Rosss (talk) 15:56, 3 May 2010 (UTC)
|File:Paris Montage 02-11-08.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Concerning Panorama Paris December 2007.jpg
Hello. I am really tired of changing the picture each time. So I am going to justify once and for all. You put a licence clearly indicating you are open to modifications, so be consistent with this, or change license. Second, if I change the version, it is not for weather consideration,as you say. What I try to do is to enhance a maximum your picture for details and clarity, as should be the aim of a picture of Paris in top of the wikipedia article.
Empire français 1919-1939
Bonjour, concernant la carte suivante : File:Empire français 1919-1939.png , on à l'impression qu'une partie du Yémen est également sous le drapeau tricolore :) Pouvez vous arranger cela ? L'amateur d'aéroplanes (talk) 01:12, 21 June 2012 (UTC)