User talk:S nova
Mehr Informationen bekommst du im Gemeinschaftsportal. Du kannst Fragen im Forum oder im IRC-Chat #wikimedia-commons (IRC-Client benötigt) stellen, den du auch direkt hier öffnen (JS benötigt) kannst. Wenn du Hilfe von einem Administrator benötigst, kannst du einen (Liste der aktuell aktiven, deutschsprachigen) auf seiner Diskussionsseite ansprechen. Sofern du eine spezielle Frage zum Urheberrecht hast, frage auf der Seite Commons:VPC oder einfach im Forum!
|(P.S. Möchtest du diese Nachricht kommentieren?)|
--Leyo 09:43, 20 November 2008 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, S nova!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 00:50, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Dansylchlorid.png was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Adapter 2011-02-27.jpg was uncategorized on 27 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:18, 28 February 2011 (UTC)
|File:Hexafluoraceton 2.svg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
18.104.22.168 16:22, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Muellersches Volksbad, Muenchen.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Friedensengel, München.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.