More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
I believe I have completed changing all of the en wikipedia pages that used to link to the lower resolution File:Coat of arms of the Central African Republic.png, they all now point to your new higher resolution File:Central-african-republic hi res ds.png. I had to change the article en:Coat of arms of the Central African Republic to use a en:Template:Infobox Coat of arms, you might want to take a look at this article and possibly fill in the additional fields in the infobox. Have a good weekend. --Captain-tucker (talk) 16:27, 6 March 2009 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:18, 7 March 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Coat of arms of the Central African Republic-NEW.png is uncategorized since 6 March 2009. BotMultichillT 06:18, 7 March 2009 (UTC)