- 1 TUSC token a336e1d8433e90553d4a6c3a4cadd840
- 2 TUSC token 1d5fb4bdfbc111cb0596e4fcaac9bae2
- 3 Canadian Register of Historic Places Template
- 4 File:Jack Layton, Leaders Tour - Tournée du Chef - Surrey Rally.png
- 5 Category:Paintings in the Canadian War Museum
- 6 Bloor Street bridges
- 7 Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
- 8 Category:1965 in Newfoundland and Labrador
- 9 File:Leafs v Red Wings 1942.jpg
TUSC token a336e1d8433e90553d4a6c3a4cadd840
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
TUSC token 1d5fb4bdfbc111cb0596e4fcaac9bae2
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Canadian Register of Historic Places Template
Thanks for taking the time to create this template.
Canadian Registrar Canadian Register of Historic Places Parks Canada.
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot
Category:Paintings in the Canadian War Museum
|Hello, Skeezix1000. You have new messages at Labattblueboy#Category:Paintings_in_the_Canadian_War_Museum's talk page.
Bloor Street bridges
|Hello, Skeezix1000. You have new messages at Russavia's talk page.
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- In other languages: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.
Category:1965 in Newfoundland and Labrador
was created in 2010 by you and there are only 2 images in there which are in better categories. I am going to remove the duplicate images and delete the sub category as it seems useless at the moment. Let me know if this is OK WayneRay (talk) 18:37, 6 November 2014 (UTC)
- Hello. Thanks for your note. I'm not entirely sure I understand your comment (forgive me -- maybe I am slow this afternoon). There are currently two images in Category:1965 in Newfoundland and Labrador, both of which logically belong in that category. What "duplicate" images do you mean, and what category did you want to delete? Sorry for my confusion. Cheers, --Skeezix1000 (talk) 19:48, 6 November 2014 (UTC)
Hi and thanks. I believe they are both my images from years ago and no one has added any more. I have up to 100 1965 or so images of NFLD. The Van photo is in the Morris Minor Mini Van Cat and also bot Stephenville and Ray's Trailer Park, Bayview Motel Cat. I personally would not search out 1965 in NFLD and asked if it should be deleted as it seems mildly redundant in my opinion, no offense. but if you think it should be kept I can redirect more images there and make an appropriate link on my other pages. WayneRay (talk) 17:26, 7 November 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks for the clarification. I am a bit unclear why you think Category:1965 in Newfoundland and Labrador is "mildly redundant". Redundant to what? What is that category duplicating? Images like this should typically be categorized in a "[year] in [province]" category, especially when they show transportation in the province at that time. Cheers, --Skeezix1000 (talk) 13:46, 10 November 2014 (UTC)
- No offense taken. :) --Skeezix1000 (talk) 13:46, 10 November 2014 (UTC)
|File:Leafs v Red Wings 1942.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.