User talk:Sky Harbor
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
— Manecke 01:57, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Image:Manila-MRT-map-tl.png
- 2 Tip: Categorizing images
- 3 TUSC token 3aa10f4ce347835665587ee2bd739348
- 4 File:Tangjiawan Station with trees.JPG
- 5 Problem about map
- 6 TUSC token 1d3925c875d6a84893cd8045ee41bc38
- 7 Clearance to use LRT J Ruiz photo
- 8 Ninoy_Aquino_International_Airport
- 9 Ninoy_Aquino_International_Airport
- 10 Request for removing your upwizcampeditors
- 11 File:Grace Poe delivering a privilege speech.jpg
|Image deletion warning||Image:Manila-MRT-map-tl.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this image, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Sky Harbor!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:30, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
- Image:NLP Noli and Fili.jpg is uncategorized since 22 February 2009. BotMultichillT 06:30, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
TUSC token 3aa10f4ce347835665587ee2bd739348
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
File:Tangjiawan Station with trees.JPG
- The article hasn't been created it. I'll probably create it later today. Thanks though for the heads-up. :) --Sky Harbor (talk) 04:48, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
Problem about map
Hello, I have a problem about my new uploaded image. I cannot understand what is the problem. Can you help?
- Hmm...it seems that the image didn't render itself properly. What software did you use for this? --Sky Harbor (talk) 10:14, 16 June 2011 (UTC)
- Typical for CMYK jpegs. Only RGB color space works correctly in all browsers and with the Mediawiki scaling. We could simply resave the jpg in RGB mode and upload as a new version.
- But I am sure you can also save in png (or some other lossless format and convert afterwards). jpg is only (rule of thumb) to be used for photographies. Can you export to png from your mapping program? Which one did you use? Please make a note of the program used in the file description - can be helpful to others. Cheers --Saibo (Δ) 00:22, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
For this image I had used Adobe Photoshop and a bit CorelDRAW. I can convert it into RGB color mode, also I can convert it into PNG format. I thought converting PNG format but other same category images are JPEG format. So what will be the best choise? Converting RGB (JPEG) or PNG format? Photo Balkan (talk) 22:07, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
- PNG (RGB) would be the best. But if possible do not convert the jpg file. Convert from your PS / CDR files since the jpg already includes compression artifacts. I tried converting your jpg to png and it was smaller despite the existing jpg artifacts - would be smaller if they were not present. Cheers --Saibo (Δ) 22:30, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
Oh, very good. Now its OK. I converted it to RGB format but because of uploading, I didn't convert it to PNG (for using same name). Maybe I'll make another PNG image. Thanks a lot Saibo. Photo Balkan (talk) 23:53, 18 June 2011 (UTC)
TUSC token 1d3925c875d6a84893cd8045ee41bc38
Again, after agonizing over a lost password, I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Clearance to use LRT J Ruiz photo
hi, i'd like to know how i can formally contact you re the use of your LRT J. Ruiz photo? may i ask for you e-mail address please?
you mail e-mail me at email@example.com
thank you very much!
I need your feedback and information to be able to complete your request Commons:Graphic_Lab/Map_workshop#Ninoy_Aquino_International_Airport. --Goran tek-en (talk) 14:23, 23 January 2014 (UTC)
Hi I need your feedback to be able to complete your request Commons:Graphic_Lab/Map_workshop#Ninoy_Aquino_International_Airport. --Goran tek-en (talk) 19:54, 4 February 2014 (UTC)
Request for removing your upwizcampeditors
Hello Sky Harbor, there is a discussion about a request regarding your Upload Wizard Campaign Editor userright, which have never been used or not used recently. You can participate discussion in Commons:Requests for rights#General request. If you have a reason that your upwizcampeditor be kept, please let us know. This is just a notification of discussion you may be involved. Best regards, — 레비Revi.
- Hi, LGA. Why does this need a US copyright tag? This is the only time I've been told that Philippine government images need US copyright tags as well, as it is presumed that foreign government works are also in the public domain in the United States. --Sky Harbor (talk) 04:58, 29 May 2014 (UTC)
- In the same way as works of the US government are protected outside the US (see http://www.cendi.gov/publications/04-8copyright.html#317) is there anything to suggest Philippine government are not protected in the US ? LGA talkedits 05:23, 29 May 2014 (UTC)