- 1 untitled
- 2 TUSC token 6d332a187743c3d393b0fe2279340d86
- 3 TUSC token 082b85c25808060d4669a06ec97c24b5
- 4 Odp. Licencje
- 5 File:The_Devil_-_Visconti-Sforza.jpg
- 6 Kategoria
- 7 Odp. Licencje
- 8 Re:Napoleonki
- 9 − − − • • • • • − • •
- 10 *dla pełni efektu proszę sobie wyobrazić blask i trąby anielskie*
- 11 :-o
- 12 Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
- 13 A barnstar for you!
- 14 A barnstar for you!
- 15 Notification about possible deletion
- 16 Category:Cuisine of Okinawa
- 17 Some recent edits of yours
- 18 Incomplete Nominations for Deletion
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
TUSC token 6d332a187743c3d393b0fe2279340d86
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
TUSC token 082b85c25808060d4669a06ec97c24b5
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Dziękuję za poprawianie. Chyba tak jest dobrze. To są skany ze starej książki (wyd. 1973), w której nie jest podany autor zdjęć. Korzystałam z niej ilustrując hasło pl:Szymon Starkiewicz (po konsultacjach m.in. z Masurem). Pozdrawiam --Joanna Kośmider (talk) 14:58, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
|File:The_Devil_-_Visconti-Sforza.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
− − − • • • • • − • •
- Dobrze, że mówisz. Tak się skupiłem na tym, żeby nie zapomnieć subst, że złe wstawiłem. Coś mnie tknęło, że jakoś inaczej wyglądają, ale pomyślałem, że pewnie zmienili wygląd :]. Wierzę w to, że kiedyś mi się uda. Krzysiu (talk) 21:09, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
*dla pełni efektu proszę sobie wyobrazić blask i trąby anielskie*
|Odznaka zdziwionego kota|
|Niniejszym dostajesz odznakę zdziwionego kota za Twój nieoceniony i często cichy wkład w walkę o czystość Commons!
Jeszcze nigdy nie klikałem na guzik cośtamlove na stronie usera, ale przełamałem strach.
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
A barnstar for you!
|The Special Barnstar|
|Tak słodko, aż podnosi :> Krzysiu (talk) 20:28, 29 January 2013 (UTC)|
A barnstar for you!
|The Teamwork Barnstar|
|Thank you so much for helping to do the Polish translation. Hopefully it will lead to many new Polish photographs on Commons in the future. Cheers, russavia (talk) 19:45, 25 June 2013 (UTC)|
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them.
Hello, SpiderMum, be careful please. The correct category is the abovementioned one, and the category to be redirected was Cuisine from Okinawa. The same applies for topics not generally regarding people (People from somewhere). Take care. -- SERGIO (aka the Blackcat) 22:58, 30 January 2014 (UTC)
Some recent edits of yours
Hello. You changed and reverted some edits of mine on the categories of the File:Honningkager.jpg. You should not initiate edit-wars, and neither should I, so I am here to explain why you were wrong and why I am right:
Honningkager, which this picture shows, is not a food item, but a cake. Food are normally understood as something that is eaten for nourishment and basic sustenance of life and thus normally does not include cakes, confectionery, candy, ice cream and the like. Food can also be used as a general term for everything that humans consume and can therefore - depending on the context - include these specific categories nevertheless. But as there are subcategories for cakes, etc. inside the food category, such items should in this case be put in their proper subcategory.
Conclusion: In either case, Honningkager should be placed in Category:Honey based cakes and not Category:Honey based foods.
I have changed the categories accordingly and I hope you will agree after reading this elaborate explanation and not engage in hostile and meaningless edit-wars?
- I thought that it was more suitable for category:cookies, not category:cakes, but maybe I was wrong.
- "you will agree after reading this elaborate explanation and not engage in hostile and meaningless edit-wars" - Well, you seem to enjoy the word "hostile" (used it twice), so, deep inside, maybe you want me to? ;) a joke, of course ;) SpiderMum (talk) 14:05, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Hi. I moved your reply here from my talk-page, as this is how conversations are carried out on Wikipedia and at the same time it keeps all answers collected at one spot. Well, for one thing, cookies are a sub-category of cakes, which makes placing Honningkager in this category even more obvious. As far as I know, cookies are supposed to be crunchy to the bite and these cakes are soft and doughy. I am not completely aware of the specific differences in the definitions of cookies vs. cakes though.
- About my use of the word "hostile", I almost always use it when countering edits that I know is wrong. To avoid thing become hostile. I have experienced a lot of hostility on wikipedia and my experience tells me, that it is most effective to make a hard and clear statement right from the start, to exactly avoid things escalate to that level. We can all be hostile, but it is only a minority of people that really wish for things to be like this. Because its stupid.
Incomplete Nominations for Deletion
I don't know if you know, but your recent nominations for deletion of File:Circus peanuts colors.jpg, File:Coca cabell d'angel.jpg and File:Fried-frog-legs.png were incomplete and didn't notify the contributors.
I'm not the original photographer of any of those, but I did upload some improved versions. As far as I'm aware, you're meant to notify the original uploader at the very least. (I found out because User:JuTa notified me here.)
If you go to "Preferences" -> "Gadgets", there's an "AjaxQuickDelete" option which adds a "Nominate for deletion" to the sidebar tools list, and using *that* automatically notifies everyone. That said, I wouldn't rush into nominating every mediocre image in sight, since (as you can see from my comments on two of the nominations) I had what I believe are legitimate reasons to oppose the deletions on policy grounds, even if the images weren't exactly fantastic(!)