More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel irc:wikimedia-commons #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons talk:Licensing.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Thank you for providing images to Wikimedia Commons. Please keep in mind that images uploaded to Commons should be useful to all users of Wikimedia projects. This is possible only if the images can be found by other people.
To allow others to find the images you uploaded here, the images should be in some place that can be found by navigating the category structure. This means that you should put the images into appropriate topic pages, categories, optionally galleries, or both of them (see Commons:Categories). To find good categories for your images, the CommonSense tool may help.
You can find a convenient overview of your uploaded files in this gallery.
The important point is that the images should be placed in the general structure somewhere. There are a large number of completely unsorted images on Commons right now. If you would like to help to place some of those images where they can be found, please do!
- Image:TFcanaries.png is uncategorized since 26 November 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 17:11, 27 November 2008 (UTC)
- Image:FormaTenerife.PNG is uncategorized since 27 November 2008. BotMultichillT (talk) 10:19, 28 November 2008 (UTC)
- Image:Pasqual.png was uncategorized on 6 September 2009.
- Image:Guia Viquipèdia-FP discutir-01.png was uncategorized on 1 July 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:01, 2 July 2010 (UTC)
TUSC token 839b27c62de045082ad8964e1109977e
I am now proud owner of a TUSC account!
Hi. Thanks for updating File:Mapa municipal Resultat consultes independentistes.svg. Unfortunately, for a red-green-colorblind person like me this map is not interpretable – the same for 9 % of the male population. Could you, in the next round of revisions, adjust the colours to a more barrier-free choice like blue and red? Thank you. --Århus (talk) 22:06, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
- In fact, everything is green. The Description should be changed. --Ssola (talk) 17:25, 15 December 2011 (UTC)
He visto que hace ya algunos meses contribuíste con imágenes de varias sedes en el entorno del área metropolitana de Barcelona. Me preguntaria si me podrías ayudar para cargar una imágen del Consulado-General de Rusia en Barcelona, que está situado en la Avenida Pearson, 34, 08034, Barcelona. Muchas gracias de antemano. Saludos, --Dura-Ace (talk) 15:26, 3 December 2011 (UTC)
Enhorabona a tu també per la part que et toca
La veritat és que sóc bastant nou en tot el tema de Wikipedia i, mentre escric això, no sé ni si t'arribarà o no, perquè desconec si aquest és el camí adequat per contactar amb tu.
Indistintament del destí d'aquest missatge, et dono també l'enhorabona per la teva part.
Fins la pròxima.
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
- Oh, I've found the original map, File:ArshakuniArmenia150.gif, and I've already asked to its author. Thank you anyway --Ssola (talk) 22:20, 19 January 2014 (UTC)