Mehr Informationen bekommst du im Gemeinschaftsportal. Du kannst Fragen im Forum oder im IRC-Chat #wikimedia-commons stellen, den du auch direkt hier öffnen kannst. Du kannst auch einen Administrator auf seiner Diskussionsseite ansprechen. Sofern du eine spezielle Frage zum Urheberrecht hast, frage auf der Seite Diskussionsseite:Lizenzen!
|(P.S. Möchtest du diese Nachricht kommentieren?)|
- 1 Tip: Categorizing images
- 2 Categorization of audio files
- 3 File:Bautzen Ein Wegweiser zur Schoenheit der Stad 2.jpg
- 4 Duplicate vote
- 5 Double votes for POTY 2010
- 6 Notice regarding to your vote on 2010 POTY election
- 7 Template:Lithografien Madagascar Mammiferes
- 8 Notification about possible deletion
- 9 Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:22, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- Image:De-Sicherheitsleistung.ogg is uncategorized since 28 May 2009.
- Image:Urkunde Königliche Oberamtsregierung Budissin 17.09.1834 001a.png was uncategorized on 23 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Urkunde Königliche Oberamtsregierung Budissin 17.09.1834 001.png was uncategorized on 23 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Urkunde Königliche Oberamtsregierung Budissin 17.09.1834 002a.png was uncategorized on 23 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Urkunde Königliche Oberamtsregierung Budissin 17.09.1834 003a.png was uncategorized on 23 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Urkunde Königliche Oberamtsregierung Budissin 17.09.1834 004a.png was uncategorized on 23 November 2009 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:16, 24 November 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Korallenotter.jpg was uncategorized on 11 March 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:23, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
Categorization of audio files
Hello StMH, please take care that your audio files are sorted correctly in the category for German pronunciation. As far as I can see your files have been sorted under letter F which isn't correct for most of them. To get them on the correct position please type e.g. [[Category:German pronunciation|Hafer]]. Otherwise one will have problems to find your files.
Best regards, Hedwig von Ebbel (talk) 20:11, 21 June 2009 (UTC).
There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. It has been found that you've added in the image's description only a Template that's not a license and although it provides useful information about the image, it's not a valid license. Could you please resolve this problem, adding the license in the image linked above? You can edit the description page and change the text. Uploading a new version of the file does not change the description of the file. This page may give you more hints on which license to choose. Thank you.
This message was added automatically by Nikbot, if you need some help about it please read the text above again and follow the links in it, if you still need help ask at the → Commons:Help desk in any language you like to use. --Nikbot
I have been validating voter status for the final round and I recall seeing your username on more than one occasion. You might want to consider which image you prefer or loose your voice as multiple votes will be discounted. Thanks My76Strat (talk) 03:04, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
Double votes for POTY 2010
Just to let you know, you can vote only for one image in the final round of POTY2010. I saw you voted for more ... please remove all your votes and leave just one, otherwise none of your votes will count. Have a nice day, --Alchemist-hp (talk) 04:44, 1 June 2011 (UTC)
Notice regarding to your vote on 2010 POTY election
Hi StMH, the Picture of the Year organizing committee would like to inform you that the finalist pictured you voted for - File:Fruitbowlwithmelons.jpg has been disqualified due to copyright issues. You can see why in here, and there is a strong possibility that the image will be kept, and if so, it will be back to POTY. In the mean time, we have restored your voting quota so you might vote again for another image on the list, or you can wait for that discussion. I regret any inconvenience in the mean time. Regards. — 13:06, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
Can you add more info to Template:Lithografien Madagascar Mammiferes (author, date, publisher, etc.) and categories to Category:Lithografien Madagascar Mammiferes --Jarekt (talk) 15:37, 19 July 2011 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
- File:Medal 1000years Potsdam 002.JPG
- File:Medal Internationale Verkehrs-Ausstellung in Hamburg 002.JPG
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- In other languages: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.