More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Bitte nicht überkategorisieren!
Hallo Sven, bitte überkategorisiere Deine Bilder nicht. Die Kategorien, die schon für Category:Burgruine Lobenstein (Oberpfalz) aufgeführt sind, dürfen zu Deinem Bild File:Burgruine Lobenstein01.JPG nicht noch einmal wiederholt werden.
- Category:Burgruine Lobenstein (Oberpfalz): i.O.
- Category:Observation towers: i.O. da ein Unterschied zu anderen Bildern der Ruine.
- Category:Zell (Upper Palatinate): nicht i.O., überkategorisiert, denn so ist schon Category:Burgruine Lobenstein (Oberpfalz) kategorisiert.
- Category:Bayerischer Wald: nicht i.O. und gehört gar nicht hier hin. Da nicht nur der Teil der Ruine, den Dein Bild zeigt, noch die gesamte Ruine, sondern der ganze Ort Zell im Bayerischen Wald liegt, sollte also der Ort und nicht die Ruine oder Dein Bild der Ruine so kategorisiert werden.
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
- Image:Burgstall Wichsenstein01.JPG was uncategorized on 6 February 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:21, 7 February 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Osternohe01.jpg was uncategorized on 1 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 12:58, 2 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Burgstall Ödes Schloss07.jpg was uncategorized on 27 November 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 15:14, 28 November 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Burgstall Frickenhofen05.jpg was uncategorized on 1 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:31, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Burgstall Frickenhofen02.jpg was uncategorized on 1 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:31, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Burgstall Frickenhofen04.jpg was uncategorized on 1 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:31, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Burgstall Frickenhofen01.jpg was uncategorized on 1 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:31, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Burgstall Frickenhofen03.jpg was uncategorized on 1 December 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:31, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. INeverCry 19:02, 3 June 2013 (UTC)