User talk:Telemaque MySon
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (direct access). You can also contact an administrator (find an active one) on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at Commons:Village pump/Copyright.
|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
- 1 Tip: Categorizing images
- 2 Les images de Peugeot 308
- 3 File:StadeMichelinRentree2010.JPG
- 4 File:VanishingOldChurch.jpg
- 5 Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 has finished
- 6 Quality Image Promotion
- 7 Quality Image Promotion
- 8 Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:Iranian Tiles.JPG
- 9 Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:Fountain pomegranates Granada.jpg
- 10 FP Promotion
- 11 FPC
- 12 FPC
- 13 Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Telemaque MySon!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 06:20, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Volterra.png is uncategorized since 27 April 2009.
- Image:Banne d'Ordanche.png is uncategorized since 27 April 2009.
- Image:Sancy Early Spring.jpg is uncategorized since 27 April 2009.
- Image:V&A Museum Second Floor.jpg is uncategorized since 27 April 2009.
- Image:Mountains of Sancy.jpg is uncategorized since 27 April 2009.
Les images de Peugeot 308
|File:StadeMichelinRentree2010.JPG has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
- Explication en français, désolée de ne pas avoir été plus explicite. Ta photographie représentait une photographie dans l'espace public, hors, en France, toute photographie est automatiquement protégée par le droit d'auteur et son auteur en détient le monopole d'exploitation, qu'il peut céder à sa guise (ou pas). Par défaut, on considère que le photographe n'a céder aucun droit d'exploitation : par conséquent, ta photographie constituait une violation des droits d'auteur du photographe originel. Dans certains pays, il y a une exception dite de "liberté de panorama" (dite "Freedom Of Panorama", ou "FoP" en anglais :D), qui dit qu'en gros, il n'y a pas de violation de copyright possible pour une oeuvre placée dans l'espace public (une statue sur un rond-point, un bâtiment, ou une photo sur un mur). La France n'a pas de telle exception :(. Voila, j'espère avoir été claire et te pris d'assurer que cette demande de suppression n'était pas une attaque contre toi. Léna (talk) 18:56, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
Vous venez d'importer cette photo File:VanishingOldChurch.jpg dans la cadre du concours « Wiki Loves Monuments » France. Pour être admissible, la photographie doit représenter tout ou partie d’un monument historique. La vérification se fait notamment à l'aide du numéro de la fiche du monument sur la base Mérimée. Or pour votre photo, le sujet (Eglise dans une rue d'Avignon) ne semble pas correspondre avec la fiche Mérimée (Palais des Papes).
Pourriez-vous indiquer plus précisément quel est cette église et si elle est effectivement protégée comme monument historique ?
Wiki Loves Monuments 2011 has finished
Dear Telemaque MySon,
- Message delivered by Lucia Bot in 01:13, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Millennium Bridge London.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Congratulations! File:Castle of Chenonceaux.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Quality Image Promotion
Congratulations! File:Chenonceaux French Gardens.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
Congratulations! File:Blason de porte Chenonceaux I.jpg, which was produced or nominated by you, was reviewed and has now been promoted to Quality Image status. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so at Quality images candidates.
I've accidentally uploaded a change to the proposed alternative after you had already voted on it. Could you indicate whether you approve of the latest version or another. Thanks Colin (talk) 20:38, 27 May 2012 (UTC)
- Hi Telemaque MySon,
- You were recently disturbed by some green colors.
- As requested by you, I've cloned out a part of the top of the tree, in order to make the statue more visible. Would you be kind enough to have another look In the FPC nomination page ? Thanks in advance, et bonne année ! --Jebulon (talk) 22:55, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
- By the way, juste par curiosité, si Telemaque (Telemachus in english) est ton fils, es-tu plutôt Ulysse, ou Pénélope ? --Jebulon (talk) 23:03, 1 January 2013 (UTC)
The image File:F16 Idaho airshow.jpg, that you nominated on Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:F16 Idaho airshow.jpg has been promoted. Thank you for your contribution. If you would like to nominate another image, please do so.
Hi Telemaque MySon,
the problems here Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:Lindau - Hafen7.jpg are fixed IMO. Maybe you like to look again. Regards --Wladyslaw (talk) 08:15, 15 January 2013 (UTC)
Hi Telemaque MySon, following your suggestion I've removed the dark area from the picture Commons:Featured picture candidates/File:Chrysaetos_La_Cañada_20120114_1.jpg. Please have a look.
Juan Lacruz (talk) 18:25, 23 Jan 2013 (UTC)
Picture of the Year voting round 1 open
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2012 Picture of the Year competition is now open. We're interested in your opinion as to which images qualify to be the Picture of the Year for 2012. Voting is open to established Wikimedia users who meet the following criteria:
- Users must have an account, at any Wikimedia project, which was registered before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC].
- This user account must have more than 75 edits on any single Wikimedia project before Tue, 01 Jan 2013 00:00:00 +0000 [UTC]. Please check your account eligibility at the POTY 2012 Contest Eligibility tool.
- Users must vote with an account meeting the above requirements either on Commons or another SUL-related Wikimedia project (for other Wikimedia projects, the account must be attached to the user's Commons account through SUL).
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. From professional animal and plant shots to breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historically relevant images, images portraying the world's best architecture, maps, emblems, diagrams created with the most modern technology, and impressive human portraits, Commons features pictures of all flavors.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topic categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you can vote for as many images as you like. The first round category winners and the top ten overall will then make it to the final. In the final round, when a limited number of images are left, you must decide on the one image that you want to become the Picture of the Year.
To see the candidate images just go to the POTY 2012 page on Wikimedia Commons
Wikimedia Commons celebrates our featured images of 2012 with this contest. Your votes decide the Picture of the Year, so remember to vote in the first round by January 30, 2013.
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee